Young Writers Society

Black magic

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm
View Likes
LittlePetRock says...

I want to know everything about it!
Different forms of black magic. Their gods, how they practice, why they practice, when they practice. Their tools, spells, ceremonies, and symbols. The type and personalities of people who practice.
I want the evil stuff! Accounts of possession, homicide, suicide.
EVERYTHING!
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat May 01, 2010 7:02 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Hehe, Rocky, "Black magic" has such a large range of practices, you're going to need to be more specific.

I'd suggest going to the bookstore/library and plugging in those search words. That's where you'll probably find the most accounts. They'll most likely be witchcraft/wiccan based because of how Christianity set those belief systems up in the 1200s to 1800s.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 pm
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

Yeah, Rock, I think you've been a bit mislead. Black magic doesn't exist as one whole group. Black magic is more like Wiccans or Voodoo worshipers who abuse what they do. And with Wicca thats really frowned upon because they're religion is really based on being one with nature and the Goddess. So...look up some of the rarer religions like Wicca, Voodoo, cults and things and see if anything in them is what you're looking for. Or make it up yourself. Its really easy to make up cultures to suit what you need.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak