z

Young Writers Society

Pregnancy

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

How long could a teenage girl go before noticing that she is pregnant? Assuming she did not bother to test herself for pregnancy?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 am
Jennafina says...

Well, she'd miss her period every month and that's a pretty noticeable clue. Personally, I'd freak out and get a test if I were any more than a day or two late, but I'm very paranoid about that kind of thing. If this teenage girl had an irregular period to begin with, she might not think it was a big deal and wait a long time before she starts to wonder if she's pregnant. Also if she's really busy and absent minded, she might not notice she wasn't getting her period at all.

When she starts to show depends on her weight. A skinny girl will show sooner than someone heavier. If the girl is heavy to begin with, her stomach getting bigger might not stand out as much. Around six months, it becomes impossible to hide.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

182 Reviews

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Hm, I'll find a way to work with that. Originally I had the girl go almost two months before she noticed she was pregnant. When I thought that was a bit out outlandish I went all the way to a mere two weeks.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm
LittlePetRock says...

Everything Jenna said.
But!!
Some women will continue to have periods if they're pregant. (My great-grandmother did)
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

182 Reviews

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 am

Hm, now that would add for an interesting twist. *Nods head gleefully* :smt036

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm
Stori says...

Question here for you.

Is there any way to stimulate milk when the girl isn't pregnant?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm
Wildest Temptations says...

Every girl's period is different, for example, I don't get mine during volleyball season because I am extremely active, but when volleyball is over I get mine because I'm not doing nearly as much physical activity..
"The only life worth living is the one you're truly passionate about." -- Emma Pillsbury, Glee

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100