z

Young Writers Society

Nicole Kidman

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:23 pm
Zion says...

I need to make a project for my class in order to pass the exams so I need as much as info (mostly biography and trivia/gossip) for Nicole Kidman (dont ask lol!). All help will be welcomed!

Thx in advance.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:53 am
Duskglimmer says...

Here's a link to a site with a filmography and mini biography for her: Nicole Kidman on IMDB

I'm not much of a gossip queen when it comes to celebrities unless it's about some of my favorite people, so I can't help you out much there. However if you go to the mini biography and scroll down there are various trivia facts about her life. I found some of them very interesting. For instance, did you know that she's afraid of butterflies?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:56 am
Zion says...

YES! :D Thx a bunch Dusky! *kisses Dusky on the cheek in a hurry and runs away*
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:51 pm
Duskglimmer says...

*laughs* you're welcome Arvy.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:21 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

I’m still laughing at how this was a legit research question all of these years later.

For anyone who sees this topic bump and knows the gossip on Kidman, might as well record it in case anyone needs it.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate