z

Young Writers Society

Question about copyrighting

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Is it possible to copy right my book online? Preferably for free. My English tecaher from my previous school year told me of the poor mans copy right, but he also told me that there might be more modern ways of getting copy righted fro free electronically.

Does anybody have any knowledge on anything about that? If you have a book that you've been working on and had it copyrighted, how did you do it? :?:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 am
Kamas says...

I think if you post it on Lulu it's a free copyright. Because I think I copyrighted my poems on Lulu, may want to take a look.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Rosendorn says...

Check out the Writing Gooder post on copyright. It should answer any questions. And, it was written by Nate, who knows a lot about law. :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm
Kamas says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:Check out the Writing Gooder post on copyright. It should answer any questions. And, it was written by Nate, who knows a lot about law. :)

That made me lol xD
Nate definitely could explain it better then anyone.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:45 am
RainWanderer says...

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
Here are some more info on copyright.
Who am I? Just a wanderer, traveling from real life to dreams.

“Writing a book is a very lonely business. You are totally cut off from the rest of the world, submerged in your obsessions and memories.” - Mario Vargas Llosa

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker