70%
No
30%

Total votes : 10

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am
MagnusBane says...

Do you believe in ghosts? And has anyone had any experiences with the paranormal?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:11 am
LilyJamey says...

Ah, I've soooo been waiting for this question! My entire town believes in ghosts, I think. We have at least four well-known haunted houses on just one side of town. And all the more because according to the lunar calendar, it's Hungry Ghost Month till September the 18th. Which is when the gates of hell open and the hungry spirits roam the earth for thirty days.

The only experience I can truly say I've had with the paranormal is when I was about five. I was playing with my brother in his room and then my mom called us down for lunch. My brother went down first while I stayed in the room for a short while, until I heard someone calling my name. I thought it was my sister or my mom, but it was my voice, and apparently they never heard it.

Another incident was a few months ago. One night my brother said I woke him up and said something about keeping it down, but I never woke up throughout the whole night, much less took a step out of my room.

One or two hours before midnight, which marked the beginning of Hungry Ghost Month, my friends and I were walking around the neighbourhood. We were heading towards the graveyard, but the guard stopped us. We also walked near an abandoned house, when one of my friends stopped us and told us to turn back because he saw someone inside.

PM me if you want extensive info on taboos and ghosts!

Cheers,
Lily.
Got YWS?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm
ButterFlyInk says...

I never believed in ghosts until about a year ago, I had woken up to go to the bathroom (we'll just skip the business part :lol: ) and when I went to close the bathroom door I felt a little girls hand on the door knob underneath mine like a little girl would help her mommy. Within the brief moment that I had experienced that touch I knew her name, Amy.

My second encounter with the supernatural was when I had moved into my boyfriend's apartment. I was siting in the computer chair reading when I felt something was staring at me from outside the window. I had thought that was impossible since the apartment was on the third floor, I opened the curtain and I saw a hand print on the window. Scared I asked my boyfriend if he had done it as a joke and he said he couldn't have considering his hand was larger than the print left on the window. I know it sounds crazy but later that day I felt that same presence was watching me again but this time somehow I knew what it looked like without even seeing it. It didn't look like a ghost, to me it looked more of a morbid version of gollum with the face of the devil. :shock:

anyways before it sounds like I have no marbles left,
~Butters
["DD:why are you wearing 2 hats? GM: because i have 2 hats!" XD ]

"my mind isn't working properly..and so my fingers are following the trend." ~ Me

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix