z

Young Writers Society

Psychics

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm
AquaMarine says...

I was literally just about to say something about the whole Derren Brown caboodle.
Basically, what he does is in no way related to psychic ability, he doesn't believe in it. But some of the stuff in there might be useful.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 am
View Likes
Talulahbelle says...

I believe in psychics one hundred percent. My family has raised me in that belief and I've witnessed some stuff that really backs it up. I've always been taught that in certain families people are born with "gifts". In my family its mainly been the women but I don't guess that matters. No one's gift really works the same way. My mother sometimes dreams about things before they happen, and if she sees a newstory about a missing person, sometimes she'll say something like "the mother killed her" and sure enough two weeks later they'll arrest that mother for murder. And sometimes she'll hear a baby laughing and it'll bring a woman to her mind. That woman is pregnant. She sometimes feels death coming too, but not always. Its always very sketchy and never one hundred percent. My aunt sometimes will call after weeks of not talking to me or my mom and know exactly what we're going through. If been told that I'm really in touch with others and what they think or feel - sensitive - to the point of it being a gift.
I'm not sure I believe in Sylvia Browne but check out John Edwards. He's pretty convincing.
There's all sorts of different kinds of psychic powers where its kinda like different people recieve the same info, just with different senses. Like some hear voices, some have visions, some feel as if they were the person they're reading off of, some see auras.
I feel like I'm rambling but I'm trying to make sure I got everything... anyway If there's aything you think I could help you with, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 am
Helices says...

In terms of real world I think psychic abilities are possible despite the lack of scientific evidence, but their cause may be something we can't even comprehend.

I have had psychic experiences. I have literally predicted things seconds before they happened over eight times in a day. I swear. It even happened to me yesterday and it freaks me out.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:31 am
Tenyo says...

There was an experiment! I can't remember who did it, but I'll post the link up if I can find it.

Someone hypnotised a pair of twins. He said that what one felt, the other would feel ten times worse. Then he blindfolded them, touched one with a needle, and the other screamed. Then he put a flower in the hand of the first, and the second could work out what it was.
We were born to be amazing.

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf