z

Young Writers Society

How to research for ghost stories?

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:25 pm
View Likes
inkdreams says...

So I am new to writing in the horror genre. I am planning to work on a ghost story first. How would I research for it? [emoji28] I have no idea. Could you give me some online resources like websites and articles to read?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:12 pm
Mageheart says...

I don't have a specific site to check out, but the youtube series Buzzfeed Unsolved might give you some inspiration!

You'll want to watch their Supernatural episodes. They go to supposedly haunted locations and look for ghosts, but they also give the history and lore behind the location. It's been a great inspiration for me in the past. <3
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:30 pm
View Likes
inkdreams says...

Magestorrow wrote:I don't have a specific site to check out, but the youtube series Buzzfeed Unsolved might give you some inspiration!

You'll want to watch their Supernatural episodes. They go to supposedly haunted locations and look for ghosts, but they also give the history and lore behind the location. It's been a great inspiration for me in the past. <3

Hi thanks that's really helpful! :D :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy