z

Young Writers Society

Dreaming and Comas

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 pm
micamouth says...

Is it at all possible for someone to dream in a coma?
formerly Sagitta

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:23 pm
Rosendorn says...

I would suggest using something like Google Scholar to get solid results. Google Scholar only searches available scientific papers, meaning they're a little more credible than the average google search.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

30 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:12 am
View Likes
micamouth says...

Thank you, I'm surprised I've never come across that before! I'll check that out as soon as I can.
formerly Sagitta

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:14 pm
View Likes
Apricity says...

Google Scholar is certainly an excellent source, however some of the articles might be filled with jargons you don't understand. Hence, I also recommend you check out Quora, it's an intellectual base forum covering a wide base of questions. You can check the user's answers with articles you find, on top of that you can also get autobiographical experiences like this link I found when I typed in your question.

Of course, there are always books. ;)
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

30 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:51 pm
micamouth says...

Ooh, Quora! Come to think of it, I've heard of Quora before but never looked into it. This'll be so useful, thank you ^^
formerly Sagitta

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson