z

Young Writers Society

Dreaming and Comas

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 pm
micamouth says...

Is it at all possible for someone to dream in a coma?
formerly Sagitta

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:23 pm
Rosendorn says...

I would suggest using something like Google Scholar to get solid results. Google Scholar only searches available scientific papers, meaning they're a little more credible than the average google search.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

30 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:12 am
View Likes
micamouth says...

Thank you, I'm surprised I've never come across that before! I'll check that out as soon as I can.
formerly Sagitta

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:14 pm
View Likes
Apricity says...

Google Scholar is certainly an excellent source, however some of the articles might be filled with jargons you don't understand. Hence, I also recommend you check out Quora, it's an intellectual base forum covering a wide base of questions. You can check the user's answers with articles you find, on top of that you can also get autobiographical experiences like this link I found when I typed in your question.

Of course, there are always books. ;)
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

30 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:51 pm
micamouth says...

Ooh, Quora! Come to think of it, I've heard of Quora before but never looked into it. This'll be so useful, thank you ^^
formerly Sagitta

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites