Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 am
Milesyoung14 says...

I need recommendations.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 am
Vervain says...

Hey there~

Can you elaborate on what you need recommendations for? Do you need reading recommendations (a book list)? Plot or character ideas? Encyclopedia or research recommendations?

Depending on what you mean, the answers to your post vary wildly in every direction. So what is it you're having trouble with?
stay off the faerie paths

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:14 am
Milesyoung14 says...

thanks Arkhaion.....its a story about a virus that destroyed a continent in a particular planet...after the destruction,the survivors of the deadly occurence search for each other,after finding each other..they form a sort of council that leads them...they just want to know the origin of the virus and how to stop it from doing further damage..

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 am
Kale says...

How does that tie in to what resources you're looking for? Are you looking for resources about how viruses work? Are you looking for similar stories?

A little bit more focus would really help us supply you with the resources you need.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm
Stori says...

I'm sorry if this comes off as overbearing, but how does a virus destroy a continent? Maybe you mean the same thing that most people do when they say "the end of the world"- not the destruction of Planet Earth but the end of civilization as we know it. (On the other hand, there are stories where Earth is literally destroyed.)

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird