z

Young Writers Society

Car repairs

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm
Sachiko says...

(and when i say jon snow i mean me)

CAR MINDED PEOPLE. What kind of repair could conceivably be done on the side of the road with one person who is decently knowledgeable about cars and one who knows absolutely nothing?
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Wed May 06, 2015 3:17 pm
Kale says...

You would be surprised how many people don't know how to change their own tires.

Though if you want something a little more dramatic, you could have knows-nothing hit a deer (or a sufficiently large animal) and dent their front end. Sometimes this results in the headlights popping out to dangle by their wires, and if this happens at night, even if the car is still technically drivable, headlights that don't point in front are a bad idea to drive with. It's possible to pop the headlights back in, realign them so that knows-nothing can see the road ahead, secure the headlights in place with some duct tape, and drive off into the night again, which is something knows-cars could help with.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian