z

Young Writers Society

Your Novel in Two Sentences

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:28 pm
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Give us your story this year in two sentences or less. (25 words or less)

Onward, 2013 NaNoWriMoers!
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:01 pm
View Likes
origamidragons says...

Mute, lost, lonely, and desperately needing a friend. He finds one in an art class, and his life does a one-eighty.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:10 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

A royal assassin must fight his fate after his queen is dethroned. But will it come down to fighting his queen instead?
stay off the faerie paths

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:32 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Two twin newbie werewolves move into a Lycan town where there is a turf war between Werecoyotes and Werewolves. One will end the war but the other will die in the process.
~Sun Goddess~

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:45 pm
Swordfish says...

Three unlikely heroes must stop the "forgotten king" not just from trying to get his kingdom back, but wanting to enslave the earth. But can they handle the pressure and their emotions taking over them like this?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:19 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Unlikely death scenes, screaming gnomes and rocky waters. Unfortunately the antagonist becomes the winner and a twist (because every novel needs a beginning, a middle, and a twist).
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 am
Evander says...

Life, Death, and Fate have been around for the longest of time, organizing human history and keeping track of all the souls. Rease has been around since 2002, just trying to not accidentally kill someone else.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:25 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Two children and their servant accidentally instigate a multi-national war that envelops much of the continent. However, they have little idea what else they have summoned from the murky depths of the universe...
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:36 pm
Carlito says...

A runaway teenage girl meets a homeless teenage boy on the streets of Denver, CO. While navigating this new, challenging world they face the things that got them here (and also maybe fall in love). :)

(PS - I LOVE THEM <3)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Playboy kidnapped by giant spider and sent to live in haunted house. Falls in love with the spider.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:20 am
View Likes
spottedpebble says...

While a girl is navigating the world of being a quiet introvert who's also secretly queer, her grandmother posthumously encourages her to begin writing poetry to figure stuff out. In the process of becoming a poet, the girl falls in love, makes new friends, and goes on a mission with said gf and friends to end the bullying problem in her school once and for all.
:)
rainbow
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz