z

Young Writers Society

[2020] The Harvest II - Sharpened Scythes (WOP title)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:13 am
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Going to be posting updates periodically here on my progress for NaNoWriMo. You can buddy up with me on the official NaNoWriMo website. My username on there is R.a.d :D
Last edited by RadDog13579 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

62 Reviews

Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:15 am
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Log 1: I'm going to try to post daily updates on here once NaNo starts but until then I'll be posting as new things come up! Started working on the plot for act/part/book II! Going to be working on that the entire month of October. Since part I isn't done yet, about 10,00 words from the 50,00 will go into that for the first few days.
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

62 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:28 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Log 2: Since this is my first time trying to do NaNo I'm going to write the 1,700 words per day for three days in a row to see how it is. I think it'll help me get adjusted to the feel of having to write so much. Also, I'm going to try to pump out 10,000 words this October so I can start on the second part when NaNo begins.

62 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:38 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Log 3: Man, writing 1,700 words per day is difficult. This is coming from a dude who usually writes 600 words per day. I'm just glad I have a whole month to prepare for this, its going to be a challenge for sure. On another note, my 10,000 words for October is almost complete with 8,000 words. So, yeah I think I've written more this month so far than I would normally write in 2 weeks.

62 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:38 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Log 4: Quick update, I managed to write 1,700 words using the Pomodoro method. Worked well.

62 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:47 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Log 5: Okay so I'm starting work on planning the 3rd part because I believe that I might make it there before NaNo is over. I'm also taking a break from planning everything because school is bombarding me with homework.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:40 pm
Shady says...

I hope NaNo is going well for you! <3

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender