z

Young Writers Society

My Precious, Kidnapped part 2

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm
Sparkyrox2 says...

I am not gonna write this story in script form, and I am not so good in grammar either.

We walked through a big crowd where hundreds of people were, I lost grip of my mother's hand and lost her. I tried screaming for her name but my words just seemed to go with the wind. I looked at my little sister's face and just had to find a way on how to find our mother. I tried staying where i were for a few minutes but she never seemed to pass by, so i left the crowd and went to a wooden bench and just sat there waiting for her to see me. It became dark and I still have not seen her, I got nervous, It was a huge place and there were hundreds of people passing by. So I left the wooden bench and walked around for hours with my beautiful little sister who did not understand a thing that was happening. Her big brown eyes sparkled of excite, I obviously knew she did not know that we were in big trouble. I continued walking until I felt something hard hit my head, I became dizzy and felt like I was going to fall. I screamed for help as loud as I could but it seemed like no one could hear me, and then everything turned black.

I woke up in a dark place that I have not seen before, I sat up as fast as I could when I remembered my sister and as soon as I sat up I felt like my head was gonna explode. I wanted to know where she was, I wanted to know if she was alright, I wanted to know what happened. Questions popped up in my head all the time and I became more dizzy thinking about them. ' Dont worry, your sister is fine.' said a very high pitched female voice. 'WHERE IS SHE?!?' I screamed out of anger and sadness, I just heard the female voice laugh as loud as she could and just walked away. It was just too dark to see her face and her voice just scared me even more, I heard her talk to another person. 'Get the girl out of the room and bring her to the little baby.' said the female voice in a very demanding voice, the person she talked to hurriedly went and took me to a very big room where it was full of light. 'Just call me Margaret' said the high pitched woman,'You and your sister will not escape from me until I get the money I want from your family'. I opened my eyes and saw my little sister with a big bruise on her arm, I ran as fast as I could towards Zarah. She had more scars and bruises than I thought she had, 'What did you do to her? I said with sadness in my voice, I had tears in my eyes, I just could not imagine how much pain my little sister has gone through and she is just a innocent baby. 'Your sister is lucky that I did not kill her for crying very loud, it is a good thing that she stopped crying as soon as she got that huge scar on her arm.' Answered Margaret with a very annoyed voice. I just sat there beside my sister who was sleeping while Margaret left the room slowly and locked it, I started crying and just wishing that me and my sister could get out of this horrible place as soon as possible. I just could not take the pain anymore, I just had to find a way out for me and my sister. I started searching the room and tried to find even just a very small way to get out of this place, after a few minutes of searching I became tired and I leaned on a very big painting which was on the wall and I just fell on the ground as soon as I leaned on it. I looked back to see the reason to why I just fell and found out that it was a passage, the only question I had was to know where it would lead me. I wanted to wait until I knew Margaret and her friend would leave the little house that we were in, I heard them having a conversation of going over somewhere at two in the morning and the estimated time they would be back would be at 4 in the morning. So i had two hours to where that passage leads me and if that is the way my and my sister could get out.
I do think that you might think It is a very boring part right now and I am gonna try to make it more exciting in the next part. Thanks for reading and please tell me the mistakes that I have done. Thank you!
Every minute someone is born, every minute someone dies, every minute someone smiles for the very first time, every minute are there occasions,Every minute never stops..

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered