z

Young Writers Society

Stripess Epilogue

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Dingobabee says...

Then something unexpected happens… I wake up. Hidden dragon is sitting next to my bed and he smiles broadly as I sit up.
“Shifter came up with that whole stupid plan without telling us that it was the plan; she kind of switched out the poisons we were going to use at her behest with anesthetics… We know the whole story now, and we can believe it because you went down without a fight…” he says awkwardly
“Wha?” I say still not believing that I’m alive.
“Everybody told us their story and we gathered that you probably were trying to convince Slash that you were killing them but we had to test you to make sure you really were as brave and loyal as we thought you were…” he says
“Thank you” I say tearing up “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
“We broke Stripess again but she’s thanking us this time” he yells out to the hall
The others ran in Ruby gargoyle crushes me in a hug, The Flash Ranger gives me a nod of approval (it’s true!) and Shifter just sits there beaming.
“I think you need a new one of these” Hidden dragon says handing me a communicator; this one has my name engraved in it…
“Does this mean I’m part of the team?” I say trying to catch my breath from Ruby gargoyle’s hug.
“If it is who you are, or want to be, then, yes…” Hidden dragon says
“Then I’m part of the team. I learned who I am and I am Stripess a member of the Alpha Crew no matter how hard anyone tries to keep me away” I say just before an alarm goes off; apparently some super villain had the gall to attack the city when the entire Alpha Crew was in town! I feel bad for the poor sucker since they probably have already been stopped by Stinger or maybe Eternal Thunder since everyone probably just wants to get back to their homes but can’t really leave when there are people in trouble.
“Slash got away by the way” The Flash Ranger says angrily as we bolt out of the room “Somebody with healing powers helped him out after you attacked him… They couldn’t really leave him there but…”
“That’s ok Ranger, there is no way on this planet that Slash can take down the entire Alpha Crew by himself… That’s my job!” I laugh and The Flash Ranger glares at me for giving him a nickname as we catch up with the others.
End?
The Writers could rule the world. Simply because we have thought of the various ways to do it.

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos