z

Young Writers Society

DT - Event 6: Roleplay Challenge

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Ask any questions that you have about the Roleplay Challenge here!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:12 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Do we write this as an RP post or an SB post? As in, do we make use of Agent Moon or no?
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

767 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

@TheScribe Write it as an SB post, so yes definitely make use of Agent Moon! Part of the challenge is sticking to her character sheet ^^

[she/her]

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:07 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Do we have to fit everything in the character template given? This isn't kind of a story, is it?

767 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:43 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

@ForeverYoung299

For this challenge, you need to create a character template as well as write a storybook post :) Essentially the storybook is a mini story that introduces your character and has them interact with the agent in some way. It doesn’t necessarily have to have a solid conclusion, but it should advance the story a bit and have the two characters interacting in a way that makes sense to both their characters!

[she/her]

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:19 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Another question. Does the agent moon have to be a governmental agent or she can be the agent of someone else too? Also, what this classified thing is? Can we write those classified portion on our own or should that be left blank?

767 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:09 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

@ForeverYoung299 - Since the post doesn’t specify she is a government agent, you can get creative ^^ But if she’s not from the government, she’ll need a good reason why she’s going after your character. As for the classified portions of Agent Moon’s character profile, those aren’t specified by the challenges so you can also have some creative freedom with those, as long as she acts like the personality described. You don’t need to fill in those sections for her. Just make a character template for your character where you do fill out everything. :)

[she/her]

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong