YWS Writing Olympics Overall Winners

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:04 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

*banner brought to you by ChesTacos

Hello YWS Olympians!

It has been several days since the end of our final event, and our hard working score keeper monkeys have been diligently tallying the results so that we can finally announce to you ...

The Winners of the 2021 YWS Writing Olympics!✨✨✨

First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who participated in any one of the events. It was you guys who made the YWS Olympics so fun, since I loved viewing and reading and listening to everyone's submissions! Give a massive round of applause to our daring, brave Olympians!

~~~ @InuYosha @ChesTacos @ForeverYoung299 @ImaginativeAlice @HarryHardy @whatchamacallit @TheScribe @kattee @alliyah @LizzyTyler @MomoMajesty @Liminality @Ignorance @rida @SilverNight @RandomTalks @Valkyria @FireEyes @JoyDark @sylrie @Elinor @Plume @Que @chikara @Rodionandaxe @looseleaf @niteowl @EternalRain @Nicole136 @ShadowVyper @MirrorOfTheSun @The_Rebel_2007 @LittleLee @atlast @JustPerks @Vincian @SpunkyKitty ~~~

Now, before I launch right into announcing the overall winners, I also wanted to shoutout another awesome participant who was just below the top three, but still did amazing work by earning a whole 4 points. Give a round of applause for whatchamacallit!

And here's the top three!

BRONZE
Que

6 points for Team Chickens!

SILVER
kattee

7 point representing herself!

GOLD
alliyah

8 points leading Team Chickens!

Congratulations!!!

Here are the scores for everyone who earned a medal ^^
Spoiler! :
alliyah - 8
kattee - 7
Que - 6

whatchamacallit - 4

Liminality - 3
RandomTalks - 3
SpiritedWolfe - 3

HarryHardy - 2
SilverNight - 2
Valkyria - 2
EternalRain - 2
JustPerks - 2

TheScribe - 1
LizzyTyler - 1
Ignorance - 1
chikara - 1
ShadowVyper - 1
LittleLee - 1

Now for those of you who decided to channel your strength together and form a team to tackle the Olympics, the score monkeys have also got the results for you. It was a hard fought battle between the Chaos, the Chickens, and the Dragons, with everyone slaying each of the challenges with ease. Though Team Chickens earned an incredible 19 points collectively, that only left them with 1.9 points per member. In the end it was Team Dragons that took the prize with a collective 5 points between their members, earning them 2.5 points per member. They just burnt the competition to a crisp ;)

Congratulations everyone! If you want to see all the teams and their scores, here they are!
Spoiler! :
Team Chaos - 1 point / 7 members ~ .143
Carina
FireEyes
InuYosha
Elinor
ChesTacos
Ignorance
SpunkyKitty

Team Chickens - 19 points / 10 members ~ 1.9
alliyah
chikara
Nicole136
HarryHardy
ForeverYoung299
MomoMajesty
TheScribe
LizzyTyler
rida
Que

Team Dragons - 5 points / 2 members ~ 2.5
SpiritedWolfe
Valkyria
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Go alliyah!! That's my sister!! 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇
Good job, everybody!!!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat