z

Young Writers Society

Camp NaNo 2023: NettieWIP (?)

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:51 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Despite the fact I have watched you plan a whole bunch of this and therefore think I know who did the bad thing, I am beyond excited to see you write this!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:22 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

@IcyFlame I feel like you do in fact know, but here's hoping that in the actual writing I can make it not super obvious!! It's my first-ever mystery, so we'll see (although my agent pointed out that Buried Things actually has a strong mystery element).

@EternalRain ahhhhhh thank you!! Hopefully the hype helps me push through - I've never written an actual mystery before so I'm slightly concerned about my ability to pull it off XD

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:01 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

character art

@Spearmint's Nettie! I love the "bee happy" apron with her habitually grumpy expression, PERFECT

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:51 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

Will I actually write about a grumpy old lesbian witchy solving a murder in a small village, or will I switch projects partway through and write about THE most clueless gay man searching a mysterious forest for his lost sister? Let's find out!

It's not a nano if you don't panic change your mind and write something else mid way through!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the aesthetic and pitch <3
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:20 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

@Carlito LITERALLY THOUGH LOL and now I have someone else vying for my attention, so we'll see what happens...if I ever finish my line edits :,)

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:34 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

696 words today, so we're almost to the end of chapter three (I started this a while back but didn't get far) and almost to the discovery of the body.

Except as typing this I realized I need to go back and add something to this chapter, ugh why did I think I could write a mystery

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:28 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Finish! Then we can hear them say, "HAS THERE BEEN A MUUUUUURDER???"
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal