Camp word count: 6,064
100% autistic

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:12 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

*yells*

Ah 'Of Straw and Witchery' is such a great title and those graphics go so well with it too! I'm guessing the setting is that cottage?
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:43 am
View Likes
Omni says...

You got this Holy! I'm gonna echo Lim and say that that title is so nice! It kinda gives of "Wizard of Oz" vibes to me.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:00 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Thank you @Liminality!!! C: yup one of the settings is the farm where there's a lovely little farm house! (It was hard to find images of old fashioned farm houses tgat fit the vibe I was going for xP )
<3 I was starting to think the title wasn't great so thank you cx that makes me feel better!!

Thank you @Vincian!!! :3 haha, yeah wizard of oz comes to mind a lot while thinking about this novel! I'm glad you both like the title because I've been second guessing! Lol <3
100% autistic

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:54 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Holy!! Love the aesthetic! Do you have a vague pitch for it yet or still brewing?

We're halfway there and you've written 6k!! That's awesome!! 💜💜💜
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:35 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Thank you @Carlito <3 Sorry it took me so long to reply!! I've been on a bit of an unplanned hiatus, heh. But this made me smile when I saw it <3 I have a bit of an elevator pitch! It's basically: A scarecrow is enchanted by a witch so that he is alive and can scare birds more efficiently… But he’s fascinated by birds and doesn’t want to scare them, so he befriends them. Then all the birds vanish and he has to save them.

Lennox, my scarecrow boy is <3 And the LI has my heart too. o-o Now to get myself back onto writing daily XD
100% autistic

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato