Young Writers Society

July 2021: Eternia Academy

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:34 am
Omni says...

@BluesClues I might start posting colorful pics haha
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:33 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

July 13 WC: 670 words

Camp Total WC: 5126 words

Total WC: 10323 words

Notes: I explored a bit more of Jerous and Railyn is finally leaving the Academy to actually have some fun. Also WE BROKE 10K WORDS that's a huge milestone for me. Not many of my projects have every broke that threshold and especially not in that short amount of time. I also decided to make Railyn not out yet, not even to himself. He has a bit of an existential crisis in this part about how he might be lying to himself and everything is really shocking. I'm interested to see how this will develop, honestly. I think a part of this story will definitely mirror my own coming out story in ways, so it'll be interesting writing it.

I got out of my slump at least a little bit today, which was nice. I have a feeling I'll be back in that slump a bit more later, but for right now, I think it'll be fine. Also we almost got to 700 words! Nice!!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:30 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

July 14 WC: 711 words

Camp Total WC: 5837 words

Total WC: 11034 words

Notes: This section really went more naturally when I had more characters that could bounce off of each other. Less in Railyn's head (although still parts of that) and it was fun to gauge everyone's reaction to Railyn's Eternal. They're finally at a place where they can have fun! But, of course that's not gonna go to plan. Can't wait for everything to turn south when I write again.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather