1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:58 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 28

MerfolkShort

599 words and for the love of GOD I sincerely hope we're actually getting somewhere now

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:56 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 29

MerfolkShort

310 words and I have 2 more days to get like 8k more words WILL SHE MAKE IT probably not but I guess we'll try

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 30

MerfolkShort

Not at all today but I'll be on the computer virtually all day tomorrow, so I figure I'll focus tomorrow! Tonight I kinda took a break to make my GroundskeeperWIP playlist. I meant to do other non-writing things, too, but oh well. The point was to relax, and I did!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:42 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 31

MerfolkShort

LOL NO AGAIN because my friend enabled me hehehehehehehehe

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:45 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Camp Nano Summary

Goal 1: Submit FriendsBreakupShort to Wis

COMPLETE. FriendsBreakupShort was like pulling teeth and I actually super hated writing it for the most part, but it's DONE and it was submitted to Wizards in Space a couple weeks ago!

Goal 2: Completed second draft of MerfolkShort

LOLSOB rip me I thought my goal had been to complete a first draft but NOPE it was to complete a second draft.........and I haven't even completed a first draft because I kept starting over :cries:

I wrote a few thousand words total, but I kept scrapping it and reworking it and now I've replotted it SO I GUESS WE'LL SEE it's due by the end of August, so EEEEEEEEEEEE.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:30 am
BluesClues says...

post-camp update

FriendsBreakupShort was sadly rejected BUT in the most complimentary way I have ever received a rejection, so I'll be researching other lit mags to see where else I could potentially send it.

MerfolkShort FINALLY exists as a completed first draft! There's only two weeks to the submission deadline, but I sure am trying to get it done in time, now that I've finally wrestled it into existence in at least an initial form.

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson