1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:58 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 28

MerfolkShort

599 words and for the love of GOD I sincerely hope we're actually getting somewhere now

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:56 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 29

MerfolkShort

310 words and I have 2 more days to get like 8k more words WILL SHE MAKE IT probably not but I guess we'll try

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 30

MerfolkShort

Not at all today but I'll be on the computer virtually all day tomorrow, so I figure I'll focus tomorrow! Tonight I kinda took a break to make my GroundskeeperWIP playlist. I meant to do other non-writing things, too, but oh well. The point was to relax, and I did!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:42 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

july 31

MerfolkShort

LOL NO AGAIN because my friend enabled me hehehehehehehehe

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:45 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Camp Nano Summary

Goal 1: Submit FriendsBreakupShort to Wis

COMPLETE. FriendsBreakupShort was like pulling teeth and I actually super hated writing it for the most part, but it's DONE and it was submitted to Wizards in Space a couple weeks ago!

Goal 2: Completed second draft of MerfolkShort

LOLSOB rip me I thought my goal had been to complete a first draft but NOPE it was to complete a second draft.........and I haven't even completed a first draft because I kept starting over :cries:

I wrote a few thousand words total, but I kept scrapping it and reworking it and now I've replotted it SO I GUESS WE'LL SEE it's due by the end of August, so EEEEEEEEEEEE.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:30 am
BluesClues says...

post-camp update

FriendsBreakupShort was sadly rejected BUT in the most complimentary way I have ever received a rejection, so I'll be researching other lit mags to see where else I could potentially send it.

MerfolkShort FINALLY exists as a completed first draft! There's only two weeks to the submission deadline, but I sure am trying to get it done in time, now that I've finally wrestled it into existence in at least an initial form.

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf