378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome Crewmates to the LSS Tavern!

How to Sign Up

Sign up below! As you're signing up, please fill out this form. (If you don't have time but still wish to sign up, no worries! Just copy and paste and come back later)

Code: Select all
[b]Am I willing to be a Captain?: [/b]
[b]Do I already have a Crew in mind?: [/b]
[b]What genres am I willing to write?: [/b]
[b]Do I already have a story idea?: [/b]
[b]What roleplay type would I prefer?: [/b]
[b]Anything else?: [/b]

For more info on each bullet point, click on the spoiler!
Spoiler! :

Am I willing to be a Captain?: - remember, Captains will essentially lead their Crew's Ship and they are responsible for updating the Ship Log every week. This is preliminary; once your Crew is together, you can work out the Captain amongst yourselves.

Do I already have a Crew in mind?: - if you have already asked other people to team up, list them here.

What genres am I willing to write?: - If you need a reminder of some popular genres, please head over here: What Roleplays do you want to see in 2022?

Do I already have a story idea?: - if you have a roleplay idea or an old roleplay you wish to reboot, make a sequel, or try a spin-off, elaborate here. If you are running low on ideas, consider looking at these templates: Roleplay Templates

What roleplay type would I prefer?: this is more about the type of roleplays, from intense collaboration and long posts to the ability to control other people's characters. To learn more about the different roleplay types, click here: Roleplay Forum Rundown

Anything else?: - any other information you want your potential Crewmates to know.

Crewing Up

After you have signed up, your objective is to Crew up. Remember that a Crew contains three-five Crewmates.

Ways to chat with other Crewmates to Crew Up:
  • This thread right here!
  • PMs
  • WFPs
  • Or create your own OOC Thread

If you have any questions, you can also put them here and I or another Roleplay Mod will answer as soon as we can.

After You Crew Up

Once you have a Crew locked down in place, head on over to the LSS Port to create and dock your Ship!

---

Current Rosters

This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:47 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, time to sign up ^^

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Yes, maybe xD
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: nope! im going in this completely blind
What genres am I willing to write?: I'm always a fan of fantasy and sci-fi, but I've been itching to write either like a political thriller or a magic high school type of roleplay.
Do I already have a story idea?: not entirely, I would love to do this: Roleplay Templates but I'm open to other ideas
What roleplay type would I prefer?: collaborative style please ^^
Anything else?: Nope c:
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:14 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

hello yosh here :>

Am I willing to be a Captain?: . . . nah. i don't think i could do it honestly -_- i mean if no one else wants to, i would do it.
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: no
What genres am I willing to write?: anything tbh,,,, as long as its not gory or graphically violent or nsfw. i prefer slice of life or anything more relaxed, but intense roleplays are okay, too.
Do I already have a story idea?: no. Kinda wanna just go along with the ride, i guess.
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I honestly don't care about the roleplay's style itself but I don't really like to do really long singular posts. collaborating with others on long ones are okay with me, though! :>
Anything else?: you know, I always wonder what to say on these kind of questions
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:31 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: For sure, but if someone else wants to, I'm good with that!
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Nope! I'm good with whoever.
What genres am I willing to write?: Anything, really, I just don't like fantasy that much. I do love historical fiction/time travel stuff, though.
Do I already have a story idea?: Nope again.
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I prefer a less collaborative style. Maybe a collaborated, longer post every couple of weeks or something, but I find it easier to just write on our own and discuss anything in the OOC if possible. :)
Anything else?: Nope #3

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:37 pm
View Likes
Plume says...

I've not been super involved in roleplays as of late but this looks super fun!!

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Don't think I have enough RP experience to be captain, so no.
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Nope!
What genres am I willing to write?: Pretty much anything but sci-fi. I love historical/historical-inspired stuff!
Do I already have a story idea?: Nope!
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I prefer ones more along the lines of storybooks and longer-ish posts, generally with less collaboration.
Anything else?: Don't think so!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:40 pm
View Likes
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Indeed~
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Not really
What genres am I willing to write?: Pretty much anything, although I prefer more sci-fi, fantasy, or historical fiction
Do I already have a story idea?: Nope~
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I'm cool with anything; collaborative, less collaborative, I'll write with or without anyone~
Anything else?: this question stresses me out
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:50 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Quistion: can I fill this out

Am I willing to be a Captain?:
Do I already have a Crew in mind?:
What genres am I willing to write?:
Do I already have a story idea?:
What roleplay type would I prefer?:
Anything else?:

even if I'm not sure ill be able to participate, to see if anyone is interested? and to think it over?

or would filling out and posting this mean I have to join?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: Sure!
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Absolutely… not xD
What genres am I willing to write?: Fantasy, sci-fi, and dystopian are my favorite genres to write ^-^
Do I already have a story idea?: Maybe some sort of dystopian royalty?
What roleplay type would I prefer?: Not too long of responses ^-^’
Anything else?:
Spoiler! :
your mother
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

218 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 218
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 pm
View Likes
creaturefeature says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: uhhh not really
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: no i have no clue
What genres am I willing to write?: can i say anything? i prefer fantasy but i don't mind anything. historical makes me mad though but idk why
Do I already have a story idea?: nope not at all
What roleplay type would I prefer?: ideally less collaborative but i'm honestly just down for whatever i can get my hands on i guess haha
Anything else?: >:(
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:32 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

@InuYosha @tweezers you guys seem similar to what I wanna do! Wanna pair up?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:37 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: No
Do I already have a Crew in mind?: No
What genres am I willing to write?: I prefer things set in the real world (ie, no fantasy) and am especially a fan of historical fiction. However, I am cool with time travel.

I also like grounded/low-tech sci-fi/dystopia with a clear hook (think The Giver, Brave New World, Uglies, Cowboy Bebop) rather than anything that leans too heavily into aliens/spaceships/different worlds.
Do I already have a story idea?: No
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I'm up for anything! I'm somewhere in the middle between collaborative and traditional. I like to plan and be on the same page with where the story is going and feel like we can brainstorm characters/plots/etc but I also like to be able to do long in depth posts rather than short ones.
Anything else?: I'll try to brainstorm ideas but don't hesitate to reach out if you've got something in mind!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:42 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

Am I willing to be a Captain?: I would prefer not to be, if possible.
What genres am I willing to write?: Pretty much anything! I like sci-fi and fantasy the best, though.
Do I already have a story idea?: No, but I'm willing to help develop one
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I would love something collaborative!
Anything else?: Not at the moment, but my dms are open if anyone wants to reach out or plot :3
"yeet"
- albert einstein

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:56 pm
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Eee excited for this : )

Am I willing to be a Captain?: mm I don't think so
What genres am I willing to write?: I'm partial to fantasy, Sci fi, and paranormal stuff, but open to pretty much anything
Do I already have a story idea?: not really, but I'm happy to brainstorm or help develop ideas with a group
What roleplay type would I prefer?: I think probably collaborative. I don't really care about post length, short, long, going with the flow of the plot/characters is what I generally do
Anything else?: feel free to ping me if you aren't sure who to be in a group with :) even if we've never interacted before
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:02 am
View Likes
SoullessGinger says...

Hey @Omni @AceassinOfTheMoon and @Corvid would you be interested in pairing up? It seems like we're all on the same page as far as rp structure and genre goes!

Plus, 4 is the magic rp number so... XD
Last edited by SoullessGinger on Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.S. Remember to do at least one nice thing for yourself today! I’m glad that you’re alive :)
[call me ell, or ellen, or Soulless, or Ginger, the list goes on]
she/her

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:04 am
View Likes
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

@SoullessGinger I'm game!
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content