z

Young Writers Society

LSS Ship Log

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Our heroes are entrusted to Detective Babbock, who leads them through the frigid Skyblossom Grove towards the site of the Ancient of the Claw.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:51 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Woo! This week was super fun and a lot of stuff happened!

I can't really describe what happened this week, honestly. I think if you read the last seven-ish posts in the SB you'll understand what happened, but I don't feel like summing all that up.

4075 Reviews

Reviews: 4075
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I'm back for one last time on behalf of captain @Carina. It was an amazing voyage and we all had a lot of fun, I certainly did at least. Time to finish this then.

A lot of things happened. We ran into a super haunted village in the middle of a paradise island, did a lot of screaming and running away from ghosts and of course got the classic "Do X for me if you want your loved ones back complete with a suitable mysterious riddle" and then we spent 3000 words looking for a piece of paper and a knife...so yeah...that's it.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:14 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Truly happy to have been a part of this, even in the turbulent holidays. Congrats to the winners!

The Ancient of the Claw has vanished from the Skyblossom Grove, leading our heroes to the School of Seeing, the temple of diviners that sits upon the misty canopy of Raza.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:15 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Tsunami has ended, and the waters have cleared, and from it has emerged turbulent stories and remarkable reputations of ships and their crews and the tales that follow them.

Congratulations, Pirates and Privateers. Your fortunes will arrive soon; transporting hoards of gold by pigeon takes awhile.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White