z

Young Writers Society

LSS Port

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:09 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

Hi there @Goldenwizard! I'm super glad to see that you're interested in joining SBs, and I hope I can answer some of the questions you may have!

Storybooks are different from literary works for a few reasons. First, posting in a SB does not require points. Storybooks are a collaborative story written between multiple writers, and they take place in a different part of the site (under the Storybook tab). Storybooks are based around a story idea, so it's like multiple people are working together to write one novel. If you have an idea in mind, you can start your own Storybook, or you can join an existing Storybook. If you're looking for more information, this thread gives a good rundown of Storybook rules and how to participate.

I hope that this answered some of your questions! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out by replying or PMing me. I'd be happy to help, or direct you to someone who can!
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:05 am
View Likes
Goldenwizard says...

Thanks a lot for your time, I bow understood how I'm supposed to do it.
Thankyou/ Dhanyavad 😁

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:21 am
Chaser says...

Still looking for two more crewmates (somewhat urgently) to join our little escapade!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau