z

Young Writers Society

Mage's Storybook Schemes

Which of these storybooks would you join?

A Reverse Fanfiction/Isekai
17%
Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook
25%
Disney Reenactments
42%
A Minecraft Fanfiction/Isekai
17%

Total votes : 12

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri May 31, 2019 9:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I haven't ever done one of these for a storybook, but I thought it was a good way to get some of my ideas out there. The way this poll works is easy: there's four options to pick from. If you like a storybook idea and think you might join it, vote for it. You can vote for as many or as few as you'd like - I'd just like to know your reasoning for what you picked through a comment in this thread!

The plots are simplified in the actual poll, so here are some more detailed explanations of what each option is.

(Isekai, by the way, is taken from the anime genre where characters are brought from our world to another one. Though Sword Art Online isn't exactly like it, it's considered an early version of it - book wise, Narnia and Alice in Wonderland are good examples.)

A Reverse Fanfiction/Isekai

A character from a fictitious popular series gets brought to life, but their life isn't as fictitious as the fans believed. Other characters – including antagonists – are arriving from a world much like our own. The characters have to decide who they're going to side with, and if this is a fight they want to take part in.

Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook

It's the story of Kingdom Hearts, but with a simplified plot that doesn't involve all the Ansems and Soras. Characters would take the place of important ones, save for some tweaked NPCs. The ultimate goal would be to get keyblades, fight baddies and explore Disney worlds.

Disney Reenactments

This is inspired by my Once Upon A Time roleplay, where characters are taken from their respective stories and are transported into classic Disney stories and other fairy tales. They have to act as the characters to get through each story. Each story would have an allotted number of posts, and writers can tweak the basic plans however they want to for maximum hilarity and chaos.

A Minecraft Fanfiction/Isekai

It's the return of my Minecraft storybooks, this time with a healthy dose of isekai! The characters are avid – or maybe occasional – Minecraft players, and they get stuck in Minecraft as their skins. They have to figure out why they're there, and how to get home.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time