z

Young Writers Society

Wiz's Broom Closet

Latest SB idea poll

1) an SB set in Ancient Egypt and the Ancient Near East... Historic Fiction/Action
17%
2) A fantasy SB with a focus on the villains instead of the usual heroes or "ordinary folk"
83%
3) A sci-fi SB involving time travel (very Whovian in concept)
No votes

Total votes : 6

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Welcome welcome! You have stumbled into my wonderful Broom Closet! From here, I will announce new SBs I have lined up, create polls for you guys to vote on future ideas for my SBs, listen to your requests for SBs (yes! If you want a specific SB and there's enough interest in it, I'd take your idea and make it an SB for you :-)), and answer any questions regarding SBs or SB-writing you guys throw at me (other questions are allowed, depending on the topic of the question)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:17 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

First things first, my next SB!

As you all know, I have been on a hiatus since May, but have decided to revitalise my activity on the site to how it once was. I have been working on three SB ideas, which I would like you guys to vote on in the poll (only one choice per person please)

Feel free to ask me about the topics here, or even just post your excitement for the one you voted for :D

I shall be releasing the three topics then as follows:
- Highest votes will be later in this month
- Second highest I shall use for November (either as a normal SB or an Official SB)
- lowest votes shall be either in late December or early January then
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein