z

Young Writers Society

S.S Queen’s Holiday Cruise

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

S.S Queen’s Holiday Cruise

Congratulations! You are going to the Caribbean for the holidays this year. For the whole month of December and most of January, you will be on the beautiful S.S Queen boat. You will be cruising all around the Caribbean.

You will have wonderful entertainment, amazing food and you will meet great people. Every night, there are great shows, parties at the clubs any thing you can think of. We are so happy to have you on the S.S Queen.

The Ship:
Spoiler! :
http://www.seasite.com/Libraries/Knowledge_Center/sunprincess-1b.sflb.ashx

Rooms:
Spoiler! :
http://atlantisevents.com/images/ships/rooms/cruises_room_ceeq_image_5.jpg

Main floor:
Spoiler! :
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_626/131367791453U8s2.jpg

Pool deck:
Spoiler! :
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_626/131367791453U8s2.jpg

Club:
[spoilerhttp://usamania.wikispaces.com/file/view/Club%2520Surya.jpg/206841948/Club%2520Surya.jpg][/spoiler]
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:32 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

I was already on the ship. Performers had to get there early and get unpacked and ready to welcome the folks on vacation. I loved the job and the people. It was perfect. I would get to sing five nights a week and have the rest of the week to myself.

As people start to walk on to the deck, I smile. People were already getting lost. I told people where to go and welcomed them. There were some pretty faces. Maybe this cruise would spark something and maybe it won’t. I snap out of it and pay more attention to what is going on. “Welcome to the S.S Queen.” I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 am
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Chance

I stand over the deck, my family somewhere amongst the crowd, and grip my bag in my hands. For some strange reason, they believed that I might regain my memory by being here; and so they've dragged me along. Nothing looks familiar, though, and I can't match any faces. Part of me can barely remember my family members'.

Sighing, I try to make it to the cabins, looking for a number alike the one written on my ticket. When I get there, my family has already found theirs and is ushering me inside. My mother and father leave me and my baby sister heads out on her own as well, boy-watching more than likely. After I set my bag down and look around, I decide to stretch my legs as well and explore the ship.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

I was saying welcome to everyone and then I see him. Chance was wondering around, looking at everything. He has not changed a bit. I have never missed someone so much in my life, and there they are. The love of my life is standing there and he has no idea who I am. His parents brought him here to see if he would remember and I hope he does.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 am
View Likes

Chance

I see someone, one of the performers perchance, staring at me longingly. Studying her, I find my heart skip a beat or two and wonder if I was always this soft when it came to girls. I decide to take a chance and walk over to her, awkwardly flashing a smile.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

I can feel the blush coming to my cheeks as he walks over. "Hello." I say. "Welcome to the S.S Queen." I smile at him. "I'm Katie." It was hard to tell him my name. It was hard not being known after two long years together. It was worth it just to talk to him.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am
View Likes

Chance

I ease up when I see her blush and smile. Allowing my nervous smirk to turn more genuine, I nod and study the near-broken spark in her eyes as she looks at me.

"Chance," I introduce myself, shoving my fists in my pocket. "It's nice to meet you, Katie."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

I smile. "Nice to meet you too." I say. "So what brings you here?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 am

Chance

I smile back, feeling more comfortable around her than I might with someone else. Studying her, I simply shrug and divert my gaze to the railing, "My folks thought it'd help me, being here. I was in a wreck... have no memory. I guess they read somewhere about a cruise being helpful for that. What about you?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

"Oh I'm a preformer." I say. "The shows on this ship are amazing and I am happy to ba apart of it." I smile at him
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am
View Likes

Chance

Looking back at her, I smile and nod, "Oh, cool. I'll have to come see you preform some time then."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 am
TaylorLove says...

Katie

"You will." I say smiling. Chance was the best part of my life and will always be. He is worth spending all the time hoping he remembers or falles in love with me again.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 am

Chance

I bite my lip, still smiling, and nod again. Something childlike stirs inside me, but I don't give it second thought. Before I can say anything else, my little sister comes bounding from her perch and grabs my wrist.

"C'mon, lover boy, I'll show you around," she teases, pulling me along.

I wave goodbye to Katie before turning around to my sister and letting her point things out.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Katie

His little sister pulls him away and Chance ways at me. I see his sister smile at me as she pulls him away. His mother come over to me. "Anything?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say. "It will take some time. Most likely a lot of time." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 am
View Likes

Chance

I glance back and find my mother speaking with Katie. Confused, I turn back around and wonder why they would be speaking. Neither were smiling, and if so it was solemnly. Were they speaking of me? Did they know each other?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss