z

Young Writers Society

The City of Astan [2]

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:04 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella

I hear the guards get knocked down and sit up, studying the door. It gets knocked down and I swallow, guarding Rosie. Three men walk in, guns loaded, and take me by the arm, "Ooh, look what we have here," One whispers in my ear. They drag me out but leave Rosie alone, pushing me outside and to the alley. One scoops me over his shoulder and I scream, being put into another warehouse...but not Ace's. They start talking about how their going to destroy him and I swallow, being shoved in a room, turning around to see another guy. I'm screwed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Ace

I jump up when I hear her scream, running down the stairs and into the room. She's gone, her sister left on the bed.

"Where is she?" I ask, trying to stay calm for her sake. "Did you see where they took her."

She weakly points to the door, and I swear before calling Brady and Marco and a few others and ordering them to set up a perimeter. I leave three more guards with her sister, and set out to find her on my own as well, gun in hand.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

The guy stands, "So I hear you and Ace are..a thing?"

I swallow and don't answer, trying to even my breathing. This place is filled with people, with weapons, and I stay in place. He walks to me, "Oh, now don't be stubborn."

He comes up behind me, moving some hair away from my neck, and can literally feel his breath on it. I swallow, wishing I hadn't left my knife, and he fingers my jeans, "Why don't you put a little show on for us? I hear your a really good dancer."

"Go to hell," I spit in his face, him chuckling.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm
View Likes

Ace

I study the ground, seeing almost invisible footprints, and follow the trail to another warehouse. Swallowing, I make sure my gun is loaded before slipping in the shadows and climbing up to the roof.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:15 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

More people walk in and I start shaking, him taking out a pocket knife and running the blade gently across my throat, "You won't scream," He whispers, "You'll let me do whatever I want."

I don't answer, people standing by the doors and windows, with guns.

I close my eyes and he wraps his arms around my waist, "Time to make him jealous."

I wince, wishing he wouldn't play with me and just kill me right then and there.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:17 pm
View Likes

Ace

I bolt across the roof and sneak down the stairs, slipping onto the second floor and searching each room. Not finding her, I knock out whoever I can without a sound and save my bullets for the b*stards holding her. I head for the stairs again, knowing she has to be below, and hope she's holding her own like I know she can.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

He brings a gun to my stomach and chuckles, pulling the trigger. My face goes pale, dropping to my knees, before blood fills my shirt.

"Take her away," he looks at his minion people.

They drag me to the other side of the room as I bleed out, swallowing and closing my eyes.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 pm
View Likes

Ace

I hear a gunshot and quicken my pace, watching several men exit one room. Pausing in the shadows, I wait until they all leave before slipping in the room and knifing the remaining guys. My eyes set on her from across the room, her stomach soaked in blood, and I tighten my jaw.

Her first. You can come back and make them pay later.

I keep the knife in one of the dead guy's chests and walk over to her, gun still at hand. Crouching before her, I look over her wound before wrapping an arm around her, "C'mon. Let's get you out of here."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:26 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

I weakly open my eyes and wince when he touches me, "I'm bleeding out, Ace," I whisper, my hands bloody, "I-I won't make it in time. Make sure Rosie...Make s-sure she stays okay for me."

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm
View Likes

Ace

I shake my head and cup her chin, "Don't you dare say that. You have a few more minutes. You'll be fine. Just hold onto me, okay?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

I hesitate before nodding, my heartbeat growing slower. My eyes close on me and I bring a hand over my stomach again.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 pm
View Likes

Ace

I scoop her up and shoot at the window before us to break it. Slipping through, I ignore the calls and shouts of the men who did this to her and whistle for Marco and the others to cover me. A firefight starts up, and I hurry to take her back home. Lying her on the concrete as soon as we get there, I drop the gun and take her head in my lap. A doctor comes running over and immediately gets to work.

"Stay with me, Bella," I whisper, tears in my eyes. "Je t'aime. Just stay awake."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella

It gets harder to breath and I feel like I'm being pulled toward something. I open my eyes slightly, not even enough for me to see, and find everything blurry. All I see is Ace, his face blurry as well, and murmur something before closing my eyes again.

82 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm
View Likes

Ace

"No," I whisper, shaking my head, and keep both hands on either side of her face. "Stay with me, Bella. It's almost over, just stay with me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella

I move a shaky hand atop his, "R-Rosie..."

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde