Young Writers Society

Winter Wonderland

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:08 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

The moment Wilson received the drawing she was beaming. She held it proudly, eyes shining with a hint of tears.

"I love it," she said, emphatically. "I love it so much. I will treasure it forever!"

She pulled Hablex into a hug. She didn't want to be left out of the hugging. "Have a safe trip home, Hablex."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

When Wilson finally let go and Wren took a step back - drawings in both of their hands - Hecate spoke the spell that sent Hablex back to her home. Wren watched as Hablex disappeared in what felt like a blink of an eye. A comforting yet unfamiliar warmth settled in the room as Wren watched her go. In the back of her mind, Wren somehow knew that was what Hecate's magic felt like.

Then there were only four.

The two gods, embodiment of time, and superhero stood in the room for what felt like an eternity. Wren didn't dare move.

Then the goddess of magic was rushing back upstairs, calling the others to follow. Wilson beat Wren to it, but Wren was heading up the stairs before Thanatos did.

Ending up in a pocket reality with people like this wasn't how Wren expected her day to go when she got up that morning, but she wouldn't have wanted it to go any other way.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The End

Main Cast

Wren Carter by @Jaybird
Hablex (Uary) by @fraey
Wilson/Time by @soundofmind
Amy Fox by @Elinor

Secondary Cast

Alaska Mae Noelle by @EverLight
Winter by @TheMulticoloredCyr
Thanatos by @Jaybird
Hecate by @Jaybird
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World