z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:05 am
xenoboy05 says...

'I can't stand to see you like this.' RedBear stared at Lilly. 'She'll be okay, right? She's gone through this before, she's strong she can make it through this....' RedBear's mind was filled with concern, though he tried to calm himself.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mother calmly looked up at him, "Red, if I'm allowed to call you that... she's very strong. She's made it through thousands of these throughout a lifetime. She can surely make it through another," and with that, she stood up and grabbed RedBear's wrist delicately, "Let her have her space, she'll be fine by tomorrow."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry." Leaves room and sits in the kitchen downstairs. 'She's right, I shouldn't be so worried.' RedBear sighed then looked at his arm. But then ignored it. 'It should be the same as Lilly, it'll just flow over like always.' Though it burned, his thoughts were still wrapped around Lilly.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver appeared in lilly and redbears room covered in blood "phew..." he looked over to see lilly laying down "lassie?" he froze the blood on his body and shattered it off "excuse me ma'am is she okay? if you need a spell of any kind i am the one to ask."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:38 pm
Kara Ultima says...

Bloody Hell when did I transport back to this world well it's gonna be a pain.
Well, guess I should look into the world see if my coding for this useless place is still in good shape.
15 minutes later
It"s perfectly fine hmm I wonder if Amira would like this place? for a child who lost their parents and other loved ones, I feel bad for her.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:36 am
View Likes
Omni says...

This has been locked because threads over 100 pages tend to be a bit wonky regarding the site's code. If you'd like to continue this roleplay, please make a new thread! Thanks :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi