z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:25 am
AmazingAeris says...

"And, if you don't mind me asking," her mother spoke carefully, looking down at her food, though not showing any signs of negative emotions, "How exactly did you two, you know, get together?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:51 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Well..." RedBear blushed. "I fell for her the moment I saw her, though I may be a god, I still have thought like a human so I was self conscious and thought, I wasn't someone to be...attractive to anyone, like most people do. But the more I was around her, the more I knew about her, it became harder and harder to keep those feeling suppressed. Then eventually I found out she had feeling for me too and it...was a butterfly infestation in my stomach." RedBear, reminiscing about it felt the sensation in his stomach and his smile grew bigger. "I wanted to be that special person for her and as the days went on we grew closer and closer until it was official. And ever since I never wanted to let her go, everytime we're close I feel safe, like nothing could happen when I'm next to her." RedBear stopped for a few seconds then he looked up at Lilly's mother. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to blabber on like that, I don't even know if I gave you an answer." RedBear covered his face in embarrassment.

Mul and Genidro finished their plates and put them in the sink. "Well, we'll leave you to it." Mul said as they went to their rooms.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"That was beautiful," her mother replied, "Ever since I saw her again, she spoke of you nonstop, she told me every little detail she knew about you. I'm glad Renee's found someone like you. You seem to care so much for her."

Lilly's mother smiled and looked over at him, a flash of pride across her face. "It doesn't bother me to hear you talk about her like that. I'm used to it."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:46 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's face turned a brighter red than before and his smile grew. "Thank you! She's the best person someone could have, I'm blessed to have even met her." RedBear's smile grew more. "Just thinking about her makes me smile."

8 Reviews

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mother smiled kindly. "She really is something special, isn't she? I'm surprised she didn't have a line of guys waiting at her doorstep."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Yes, she definitely is special. And I was thinking the same thing. I think even Silver had feelings for her at some point too." RedBear looked up at the ceiling as if he was looking at Lilly. "She could get whoever she wanted, and sometimes I wonder why she wanted me." RedBear looked back at her mother still smiling and his cheeks a light pink.

8 Reviews

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:08 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mother looked around, as if trying to see if there was anyone else in the room, before turning back to him. "Well, I can see it. You're a special guy, RedBear. She sees your spirit, almost like she does with animals. Her gift, her soul, chose you. Just know that once she gets comfortable, she gets clingy," her mother chuckled softly, "It's happened before."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:37 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear war surprised and his heart began beating faster. His face grew a bright red again. RedBear didn't know what to say so he just smiled.

8 Reviews

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:33 am
AmazingAeris says...

"Soon, her entire life will revolve around you. She'll follow you almost everywhere, hugs and kisses all the time. You know what I mean, right?" Lilly's mother smiled at him comfortably.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:23 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear smiled back. "Sounds like a dream come true being with her all the time." RedBear chuckled. "Yeah, I know whatcha mean. It doesn't sound bad. I was clingy with Silver when I was younger, he was like an idol to me sorta. He did all sort of heroic and cool things and I always wanted to be around him, and eventually he got annoyed by that." RedBear finally finished his plate of beignets. He stood up and put his plate in the sink and sat back down.

8 Reviews

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:49 am
AmazingAeris says...

"You're a nice guy," Lilly's mother said, "I'm glad she's found someone like you."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:18 am
xenoboy05 says...

Thank you." All the compliments and talk about Lilly made him very happy and his hair turned green. "And I'm very happy you gave me someone like her."

8 Reviews

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:24 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Suddenly, a small rabbit hopped through the door, leaping upstairs. Lilly's mother turned her head toward it. Her expression turning to concern, she quickly stood and followed the bunny into Lilly and RedBear's room.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear followed Lilly's mother into the room. "Did something happen?" RedBear became nervous and worried when he saw the expression on her mother's face.

8 Reviews

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Renee's hurting. For her, rabbit's are a symbol of pain, since they are comforting," Her mother spoke quickly, rushing into the bedroom, where Lilly lay in bed, her face contorted. "RedBear, go fetch a bucket, please," her mother said dramatically, crouching next to her daughter and placing the palm of her hand across Lilly's forehead, "It's happening again."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein