z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:13 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear embraced downstairs and grabbed a bucket, then ran upstairs into Lilly and RedBear's room. "Here you go." RedBear said, his face full of fear. "What's happening? And how basis it? Deadly, or a small sickness?" RedBear was terrified. "Please don't be deadly." he whispered to himself.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mother passed Lilly the bucket, which she promptly grabbed, shoved to her face, and barfed. "She's had it ever since she was little. We don't know what it is. We've taken her to millions of doctors in millions of places, yet they can't figure it out. They must still be developing the cure." Lilly's mother gazed at her daughter, trying to hide her fear, though it enveloped her. "It hasn't done any permanent damage, at least not yet..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Oh no..." RedBear stared at Lilly. Then he looked at the bunny on the ground and put it on the bed next to Lilly. "I have a sickness, I've had since...since...well for as long time. And there's only one other person I've seen have it." Right then RedBear's arm burned and it blistered, but he managed not to yell, instead he stayed silent. "Anyway, how do we help Lilly, or at least make it end quicker. Do you think my magic will work?" He asked Lilly's mom.

8 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:33 am
AmazingAeris says...

"If you have any kind of magic to numb it," Lilly's mother said, looking over at him, but Lilly shook her head quickly, throwing her head back against the pillow, her eyes squinted shut in pain. Her mother looked back to her daughter, worried. "She doesn't want it..." she muttered.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:01 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly fearful. "It won't hurt or have any side effects." RedBear looked over at Lilly's mom. "Is there any other ways I can help?"

8 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:04 am
AmazingAeris says...

"W.. water," Lilly muttered, her voice shaky and crackly, "I.. I need water." The rabbit sat across her stomach, rubbing it's soft head across her throat.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:27 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear ran downstairs and grabbed a cup full of water and ran upstairs. He then poured some water in Lilly's mouth. "Better? " RedBear put the cup on the nightstand. Then his arms burned again and he grunted. He looked at his arm and it was bright red with boils all over it. He ran out tithe room quickly and came back with bandages covering his arm from his wrist to his shoulder. He then kneeled down next to the bed waiting for instruction.

8 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:17 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly struggled slightly to swallow the water, so her mother held her chin up and pinched her lips shut, and she eventually got it. Lilly's mother looked over at RedBear, concern still coming, "What happened?" she muttered crackily, holding back tears, looking down at RedBear's arms.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"We can worry about that later. Right now we should be concerned about Lilly. Now, what can we do to help her? What has helped before?" RedBear looked at Lilly and tried smiling thought it was clear it was fake. "Do you need anything else, sweetie?" Tears began to come out. "Is there anything I can do too help?"

8 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:35 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked over at him slowly, her head shaking when it turned. Her entire face was pale, her lips a deep maroon. She then looked toward the blanket, "Warmth helps," she strangled her voice to get the words out, "I need warmth." Lilly began shaking.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear quickly grabbed the blanket and put it over Lilly. Then he put his hand under and warmed the inside. "I hope that works." RedBear looked at Lilly and her mother. "How long do these last?"

8 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly grabbed his hand as her mother replied, "They only last a few hours," and though she attempted to make it sound calming, she only sounded worried.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:38 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear squeezed his hand around here. Then looked at Lilly with worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry this happened. I'm sorry I can't help."

8 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:01 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I'll be fine," Lilly replied to him scratchily. She squeezed his hand back. "I've done this before, I could do it again," Lilly then forced a smile to reassure him.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear smiled back. It felt like it had been a few hours but he knew it hadn't been long. 'Please let this be over quickly.' He thought to himself.

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg