The Princess and the Prince

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I smirked.

"If you ever show up in mine, I'll do the same," I replied. I didn't really mean it, but I could tell that she meant her threat. The least I could do was bug her one last time before we hopefully went our separate ways.

But just as I went towards the circle - pushing my way through the circle of students - a stupid, sudden urge overcame me. I turned back to Megara and gave her one last look before turning away.

I let my sentimentality get to me.

"Since we're going our separate ways now, Meg," I said, emphasizing the nickname in an attempt to get one last irritating jab in, "can you do me a favor and say hi to Ivy for me? I think she could use a friend or two."

And, with that, I stepped past the students and onto the runes.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:46 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

She opened her mouth to protest, but a look from Finn reminded her to keep quiet while their students preformed their spell. Meg. She'd have to get him back for that, somehow, eventually. For now, all she did was glare as he vanished, though there was a bit of a playful element to it. For once, she didn't really mean it.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The End
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)