Young Writers Society

The Restpect Rest Stop

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:51 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Brought to you by @KateHardy and @WeepingWisteria

You can be anyone, from anywhere, doing anything. There's one thing you always need. A vacation. Introducing the greatest resort ever built. Spanning an entire planet, The Restpect Rest Stop is a must visit for anyone looking to have a vacation. Our packages are affordable, and can include many, many perks if you're willing to spend some extra. So please visit the lobby now and simply ask for the experience you desire. You'll be processed right away by our ever vigilant and efficient staff.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

219 Reviews

Reviews: 219
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:31 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Finally, Raquel and Lorenzo reached the resort of The Restpect Rest Stop. Lorenzo had decided that it was time to surprise his sister with the holiday she deserved.

"Enzo, I told you you didn't have to do this, I'm happy with my life," Raquel complained as she stood there blindfolded, her hair was flying in the wind and getting all in her face, "God knows what a fortune this thing could have cost. And can I take the blindfold off now?" Lorenzo chuckled and said, "Sis, relax, everything will be fine. Just a few more minutes and you will be in heaven."

Raquel nodded while tugging a piece of her hair behind her ear, holding her bag. "Wait here, I'll go make some reservations." Lorenzo said as he walked into the lobby.

"Hello, I called two months ago to enquire about your holiday offers, well as you can see my dear sister has been working very hard these last few years. You see, my mother is paralysed from the waist down and my father is a drunk, so she was the only one who brought money into the house so that I could study and become something great in this society. She is twenty-one and she deserves the world. I would like breakfast in bed, manicure, pedicure, spa, massage and some fine dining would be nice. Raquel loves good Italian cuisine, I can't blame her, she takes after our grandparents.

Anyway, if you can book her a room with a stunning view that would be amazing, I would also love to pay a little extra for some classy roomservice at night by the TV and a white wine. For lunch you can surprise her, my sister loves a good surprise, I'd also like you to do her hair on the 8th of August because that's her birthday and I'd love a mariachi band for her and also make sure there's a double chocolate cake with sprinkles on top, don't be afraid to be bold with the decorations though. I want apple-flavoured champagne on the night, and don't forget some pretty balloons.

I was also wondering if you could give her a tour of the resort island itself, Raquel is quite adventurous too, she loves flowers, the big ones with the nice smells. Not too much perfume though, it makes her dizzy. Raquel is allergic to peanuts and claustrophobic, she does not like strawberries, blueberries or blackberries, in fact she does not like any kind of berries, she is a Coke lover and loves wine. She loves grape wine, the dark grape kind, so please bear that in mind when organising everything.

Well, that was quite an order. As for me, I have no problem with having a smaller room next to her. Don't mind me, I can help myself. Just make sure it's all special for Raquel and everything is perfect.

Lorenzo sighed and took a deep breath as he finished his order, wondering if the staff would be able to organise everything. He looked at Raquel and saw her talking to someone with her blindfold still on, but she was laughing, that was all he wanted. He wanted her to be happy, not stuck in some waitress's life, he hated the fact that she was dropping out of university, but she had no other choice. So he wanted perfection, but he had a lot of conditions. "Is my order too much? I can totally understand if it's not all possible." He asked the people at the end.

591 words

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics