z

Young Writers Society

Journey to the Butter Dragon

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:13 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

“As am I.” Marion bowed. “Lady Marion, a sourdough cleric hailing from the Fermentation Nation, at your service.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:22 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Aeron nodded to her. "Have any of you ever done anything like this before?"

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:21 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Granted, Sir Edward had plenty of tales to share from his younger days in the knighthood, but he had a danish in his mouth. He was balancing a whole silver tray of danishes while walking towards the youngsters at the moment. It was tradition for knights of Toastlandia to share pastries after being assembled by the king for a mission.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

4102 Reviews

Reviews: 4102
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Well, Aeron it is then." Sabrina turned to Marion. "We have embarked on a quest or two her and there. Nothing quite this exciting however."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:25 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Marion nodded. “We’re happy to help however we can.”
She/They/Fae

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:55 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Cristina had been listening carefully to the conversation so far, assessing each person’s likelihood of being a dragon slayer. The ladies Sabrina and Marion seemed like decent people, although if one was attacked by a frightened dragon, somehow Cristina got the feeling that the other would defend her at all costs— even if that meant the death of the dragon. As for Sir Aeron… well, he reminded her a little too much of the lads at the Focaccia Academy. But she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt! And Sir Edward… alright, it was hard to be suspicious of someone who was currently heading their way with a place of delicacies.

Satisfied with her analyses for now, Cristina jumped into the conversation with, “No formal questing on my part, I’m afraid, although I have hunted down criminals before. But I do have experience with dragons! I spent a wonderful two years observing them in the wild, and gosh, I could spend days recounting what I saw. Have any of you seen a dragon before?”
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4102 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:09 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"A couple of times here and there," said Sabrina. "Beautiful things. Of course terribly dangerous sometimes, so it isn't the greatest idea to go close, but my lady and I were lucky enough to go fairly close to one once upon a time."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

245 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:17 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Crissy’s eyes widened. She would ignore the “things” for now, but just because she was curious what the dragon had looked like. “Were they a Rye Dragon? Those are fairly common. Or ooh, tell me, what color were their scales? Where was the encounter?”
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

542 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:32 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Sir Edward swallowed the last of his danish. "Greetings young adventurers! Would any of you care for a -- woah!"

He slipped and fell, and the tray of danishes flew into the air. Sir Edward was alright, because he always wore extra padding in his knightly breeches in the case of falls, but wished someone would catch those poor danishes before they touched the floor.
she/her

31 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:14 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Marion caught them in a flash, making sure to land in such a way that she disturbed none of the treats. “Your danishes, my good sir.”

Good reflexes were imperative for protecting a duchess. She offered them to the man with a bow.
She/They/Fae

4102 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:57 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sabrina knelt by the elderly knight's side, offering a hand. "Sir are you okay? That was quite the fall. Do you need any medical attention?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

542 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:08 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Sir Edward accepted the offer of help. "Thank you very much, Lady Sabrina," he said. "I'm as fine as a plate of hot donuts out of the oven."

"And thank you, Lady Marion." He took the tray of danishes. "I was about to offer you your lucky danish. It used to be a Toastlandian tradition to make a wish on your danish at the beginning of a quest. I've already made mine."
she/her

245 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:37 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Cristina had rushed over as well, but it looked like Marion and Sabrina had everything covered. "I'm glad you're alright. And that is a delightful tradition!" She couldn't help but be reminded of her own grandfather and his stories of ancient Toastlandian celebrations and customs. "May I take this one?" She pointed at a danish that had what looked like lemon curd dabbed on top.
mint, she/her

=D

4102 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:16 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sabrina smiled politely. "Oh that is a lovely tradition indeed."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

542 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:11 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Sir Edward nodded enthusiastically at Lady Cristina. "Go ahead, go ahead," he said.
she/her

NO U
— Carina