z

Young Writers Society

Unique World

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:48 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Zenith shook his head "No, I need to speak to everyone here. I'm with law enforcement and I need to hear everyone's perspectives, and if you don't believe me it's a new branch. Some guy up top I think his name was Peter or Paul or something. He's one of the few good humans left who see us as more than just half-humans. Think he had a friend...before the war broke out. The friend was a half-human. In the war he and his friend were separated. The human's platoon was ambushed, they fought back. At the end of the firefight the platoon searched the dead...among them was his friend. Ever since that day he's had nightmares about the incident. So he started campaigning for change, for a world where peace is not something that half-humans have to fight for. His friend died because some random guy who none of them had connection to got greedy. In his opinion it wasn't fair for half-humans to be treated differently. So he created the branch. You calling me a liar is downplaying my hard work and effort. Do you have any idea how much I had to sacrifice to even be considered worthy enough to be in the same general area as humans? Don't you dare disrespect me again...am I clear?" Zenith glared at Amber, a deep rage glowing within his eyes.
*boop*

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:56 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she was calm regardless of the rage he has in his eyes, it didn't effect her "when it come to stuff like that it always turns out to be a lie, especially after the half-human before us started the war, trust is not virtue nowadays, we might have found out where hes residing now" she looked over at the 45 foot fire towards the left of the house "neither of us knows where it leads, and whoever has fur, or feathers..." *she stepped outside and spread her wings to a 10 foot radius and shakes them out "...will burst into flames" she folded them back on her back

4101 Reviews

Reviews: 4101
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Seta shrank back. Did she believe this person? No. That speech was far too detailed for it to be a real emotional response to being called a liar unless the person was actually a liar. Was she terrified of the rage in those eyes? Yes. Staying out of the way and staying quiet seemed like a lovely idea, well unless the moron turned those eyes at Eli.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"also, could you stop glaring, you scaring the others and that just makes it harder for us to get a long and solve this" she looked at zenith

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:46 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Eli's tongue flickered out again. "Look. In the end, it doesn't matter if he's lying as long as he is, one, not trying to take us somewhere, two, not trying to sell us something, or three, not trying to hurt us. So please, let's all calm down."

She readjusted the blanket over her tail. It was pretty much useless for keeping her warm since blankets relied on body heat and they were mostly cold-blooded. But they didn't feel like explaining a whole tail, so it stayed on. Even though Seta was behind her and she desperately wanted to bask...

Another time.

She looked up at this newcomer. "Liar or not, state your piece. Why are you here? What do you need?"
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:24 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Hamilton chewed quietly on some bread and cheese, watching the interaction play out. The newcomer didn't seem like a threat for now, but still-- Hamilton was prepared to bolt out of the doorway if needed. Or to bribe them with food. It could go either way.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:50 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

"I'm here to do my job, have you or have you not seen any suspicious activity in the area?"
Internally Zenith really was starting to get frustrated. Why did they have to call out his lie? Why couldn't he just be an officer doing an investigation and then get out of there? Every second he wasted here was increasing the risk and a waste of time. He should wrap this up soon.
*boop*

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:26 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Hamilton swallowed. "No suspicious activity, unless you count that fire. It's certainly not something of this age." Hamilton ignored the fact that a gathering of half-creatures could also easily be seen as something suspicious. He nervously reached into his pockets and brought out some pieces of wire to tinker with.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver