Young Writers Society

Unique World

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:58 am
View Likes
Shady says...

The year is 2100.

Half-creatures wander the earth, hated by all of humanity. And for good reason. When the half-creatures first arrived, generations ago, they sought to establish peace and goodwill with the humans. However, one half-creature wanted the power for himself and wiped out half of humanity, effectively waging a brutal war between the humans and the half-creatures.

The young generation of half-creatures has decided to do what their parents never could and mend the relationship between their race and humans, attempting to restore peace so that the war can end.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

alright, give me a sec, its gonna take a while

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:04 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

Amber was standing in front of a fire that hasn't went out since the war began, she was trying to figure out why it wasn't going out, so she spread her wings and flew above it and the fire was in a circle, she was confused why

935 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:11 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Mimi was munching on a chicken drumstick she'd roasted over that fire not long before. "What's wrong?"

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:16 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"this fire, it hasn't gone out since the war started, its also circular" she then went a bit further down to where she was close enough to the fire "its quite deep as well"

935 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:18 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Mimi approached, humming thoughtfully. "You think there's something more to it, then? Not just a fire?"

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:24 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"yeah, it could lead to a place we haven't discovered before, did our parents possibly leave this here?" she then landed back next to the fire

935 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:31 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

"I mean... anything's possible..." Mimi answered with a short nod. "But... hmm... I don't know. Should we put it out?"

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:36 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"tried that, it won't go out, but this fire, its blue...only one half-creature is capable of this power.." she then looked at mimi "the one who started the war"

935 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:39 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Mimi shivered, sending a glance over at the fire. "It definitely needs put out, then."

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:51 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"we haven't figured out how yet though, all we know is that its impossible to do it now" she then walked closer to the fire and looked up to observe how tall it is "45 Feet"

935 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:53 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

"I wonder if any of the others would know," Mimi mused, staying a safe distance away.

[they/he]

27 Reviews

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:58 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"we need to find others then in order to figure out why this is here, it could possibly lead to the one who started the war, we need to find him in order to restore peace with the humans" her wings folded on her back and crossed her arms "something our parents failed to do"

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:46 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Hamilton’s nose had led him to the fire. He’d scented something ancient a few days ago— something that did not belong in this age. So he’d followed the hints of sulfur and molten mineral to this place, hoping to find some clue to past civilizations, and maybe even find inspiration for his latest gadget. (Perhaps something from the past could help save lives in the present.)

But when he got to the source of the smell, he found that he wasn’t alone. Hamilton glanced at the half-creatures. “Who are you?” He stuffed a piece of bread into his mouth, because meeting new people made him stressed, and when he was stressed, he ate.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:20 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Seta sighed with relief as xe spotted the fire up ahead. That could mean safety for xe and Èlia and last. It had been a long journey from the last spot they had managed to find shelter in. Seta was almost ready to accept they'd have to hole up inside an abandoned store in the cold. Not anymore. There was light and there was warmth.

"Eli, look fire. There's even people from the looks of it. I think we're going to be able to get some good rest after all."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling