z

Young Writers Society

Murder in the Mansion

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:31 pm
View Likes
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Your OCs got a strange letter congratulating them on their win for the vacation at Hollyburrow Mansion. The photos that fall out of the letter show a paradise that you just can't refuse! But when they show up... someone is dead and the murderer is still nearby. Your OCs must work together to find the murderer, whether they're in our midst or they're an outsider.

If you would to be the murderer, PM me! There may be up to two. If you're not comfortable with your OC dying, that's okay. Make a minor that you're okay with dying! Please comment your OCs, thank you!
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:23 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

~*"Back up a bit, you're in my mile long bubble."*~
Name: Devi Analee Lopez
Nicknames: Dev, D
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Devi | She has bright blue eyes and black hair. Her skin is a pale color. She is of average height with her hair falling in waves around her shoulders.
Crush/ Significant other: Open
~*"Hey, where did all the cookies go?"*~
Family: Analee Lopez (Maiden name Roy) and Jackson Lopez
Personality: Shy and sweet but has a bit of a dark side. It would be advised to not mess with her or the people she cares about.
Backstory: Her home life is a bit messy. Her parents care about each other too much and supposedly had her by accident. They only ever pay attention to her if they have to. This caused her to be insecure about herself and constantly fight for attention or affection.
~*"Are you serious? What kind of answer is that?!"*~
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec