Young Writers Society

The Shady Inn

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:18 am
View Likes
Omni says...

(im going to assume ky went to the table, is that okay?)

The innkeeper returned to the bar. Corrick, noticing her, took a large swig of his drink and sauntered over to her. "Did they accept the table?"

"Aye, and the drink. I'm adding that to your tab, y'know."

Corrick nodded at that. It wouldn't be the first time he ran up a tab he couldn't pay out. The last time he was driven out of town. How things have changed. There was a time when he didn't need to think about things like tabs.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:38 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(Gosh >.> missed this notif for a week, eh? Thanks for the nudge! Yeah, that's totally fine!)

Gods. What did the man want with her? Ky resisted the urge to start pacing anxiously, but her leg did bounce nervously as she sat staring at her goblet of mead. It didn't matter.

He thought she was a guy. Which meant he wasn't going to be pervy... hopefully. Aleth had still been, but that was another matter entirely... hopefully on that one, too.

But if he didn't want to be a creep, then what else could he possibly have wanted with her? She didn't know. But she supposed she'd hear him out. And, well, it wasn't like she could leave. So she supposed she'd decide whether she'd rather go along with whatever he wanted or take her thrashing. And that would be that.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:15 am
Shady says...

and now you've missed the notif for a week xP

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical