@QuoolQuo @LittleLee
Was WrenZorya

If I perish, I perish~ Esther, a long long time ago

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:49 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Blaze sat uncertainly in a dingy little tavern. A mug of some drink he didn't recognize sat untouched in front of him.

Where am I?

He remembered walking along a beach, then seeing a dark cave. After that, his memory grew fuzzy. He could recall stumbling around in confusion as he tried to understand what this place was. Eventually he made his way to the tavern. The boisterous environment and raucous laughter, at least, were familiar to him.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:21 pm
View Likes
SalemReine says...

Idalia stumbled into another tavern, intent on forgetting that this nightmare ever happened and drowning her sorrows. She saw a guy sitting alone at a table, drink untouched.

"Mind if I drink this?" She finished it without waiting for an answer.

What was wrong with her?! She never drank, much less got drunk and stole!

"Sorry," she apologized to the poor kid.
Was WrenZorya

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:25 am
QuoolQuo says...

Neophytos stumbled through the door, pushing against the heavy wood with his back as he clutched a small pot holding an even smaller plant to his chest. Taking in the scene, he noted nothing had changed at all as the room before him was just as dark and crowded as the street outside, a simmering hearth the only indicator of the different location.

Leaning his face into the sparse leaves of the plant as if to hide it, Neo edged his way through the tavern, twisting to avoid tables, chairs and every manner of figure that loomed above him in the gloom. It was only when he was nearly at the bar that his foot slipped and he fell forwards, flipping the table at which two people sat around with a loud crash.
Last edited by QuoolQuo on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

278 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:24 am
LittleLee says...

Blaze stared first at the woman who had chugged his drink - he wasn't going to have that so it was fine - then at the man who had flipped his table. "I'm sorry, you are..?"

64 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:03 am
QuoolQuo says...

Neo scrambled to right himself from where he'd sprawled across the floor, managing to stain his tunic a murky brown from what he hoped was a puddle of spilt mead before finding his feet.

"Phytos- no neo..." he paused and tried again. "Neophytos, sorry. Um, sorry about-" he waved one arm at the table while hugging his plant tightly against him with the other, "sorry."

36 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:02 am
SalemReine says...

Idalia looked around in confusion. What was going on? Everything was passing in a blur.

"Whyrre you huggnggg a plnttt?" She asked the new arrival, stumbling over her words and the chair.
Was WrenZorya

64 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:54 am
QuoolQuo says...

"It's, uh..." Neophytos unconsciously hugged the pot closer, "I like plants."

He stared at the woman, backing away as she stumbled forwards. His gaze darted around, searching the shadows for any path of escape. This room was too crowded and the people too strange. He needed to find a forest, some patch of green, but all he had been met with in this hell was stone, noise and a darkness that always seemed to be stretching out a thousand hands to choke him.

"Sorry," said Neo before he spun and ran.

278 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:57 am
LittleLee says...

Blaze reached out a hand to steady the woman. "Woah, there. You sure you know what you drank?"

36 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:16 pm
View Likes
SalemReine says...

"Alchohol! Thatsss what I's aimin' for anyways." Idalia smirked at the guy and patted his head. "Yurrr cute! Name?"
Was WrenZorya

64 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:12 am
QuoolQuo says...

Neophytos wasn’t sure which was beating faster, his heart or his feet against the wood panelled floor. The answer was soon made clear when he found himself on the ground for the second time in only a matter of minutes after an unexpected meeting with the tavern’s inwards swinging door.

The newest patrons treading heavily around him, Neo closed his eyes and groaned. First one strange cave, then a world that had thrown sense out the window, and now he was going to have bruises all over his back; this day hadn’t exactly been great.

278 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:38 pm
LittleLee says...

"I'm wearing a mask, so I'm worried about what your standards are for cute. You may call me Blaze. And you are?"

36 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:55 pm
View Likes
SalemReine says...

"You ARE cute! I am drunk." She looked over at the boy sprawled across the floor. "And he's weird," she whispered conspiratorially.
Was WrenZorya

278 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 pm
LittleLee says...

"He seems confused. Like me." Blaze observed the man as well.

36 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:35 pm
SalemReine says...

"Whyyre you confused?" Idalia patted his head again and sat heavily in a chair, head spinning and heart pounding.
Was WrenZorya

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson