935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:55 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Jerica Ainsley
Gender/Pronouns: Female (she/her)
Appearance: Jerica is 5'9", extremely muscular, and has black hair, pale skin, and green eyes.

Personality: Bold, a bit brash, and confident. Deep down she's scared and lonely, but you'd never guess it. She's not scared to be the center of attention and tends to lash out when people don't treat her well. But she can also be compassionate and protects people from getting hurt.

Jerica didn't like this at all. It was like the Hunger Games but in real life. And she was the person being hunted. She needed to find a way off this ship, and she needed to do it quickly. She grabbed a can of Lysol as a makeshift weapon and cautiously went to the door to peer out.

58 words

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:30 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Rachel Axaili
Gender/Pronouns: female (she/her)
Appearance: She's about 5'4, has roughly shoulder length brown hair that she pulls into a loose bun or pony tail, freckles on her cheeks, and bright blue eyes. Typically wears quarter sleeve shirts and jeans.
Personality: Analytical and observant. She has an air of confidence about her but can come across as dethatched and indifferent. Though, she can put on a very sweet, kind persona when she needs something (ie things, information, etc) from others, and she has a bit of influence over people for a few minutes.

Rachel let out a sigh. She'd thought a cruise would be just the break she needed from constant fear and murder. She shook off a chill running down her spine with a stretch of her arms and stood up. Good thing she'd brought her handgun, which was settled on her hip. It was still fully loaded.

She strode into the hallway, looking as if she didn't have a care in the world.

[73 words]
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:29 am
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Aideth
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him (gay)
Appearance: See image in the ooc (I didn’t draw it btw)
Personality: Cocky, witty, can be arrogant, tends to jump into dangerous situations without much of a second thought

…Well. This wasn’t what Aideth was expecting. And he liked that. The elf liked to be surprised, faced with the unexpected. A smirk plastered on his face, he grabbed his trusty bow and arrow and began to walk down the empty halls. His long, blonde hair flowed behind him, as well as his cape, and he honestly looked like something out of a storybook. That, however, didn’t last long, as he soon bumped into a short, brown-haired girl.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:28 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Spoiler! :
Ayesha
Gender/Pronouns:Female (she, her)
Appearance: 5'4" tall, Ayesha had slim body frame with light brown eyes that are always covered with big glasses. Her long black hair mostly made into a pony tail.
Personality: She's a very sweet looking girl but can get very loud at times whenever she's all emotional. She is very brave and courageous but her weak body fails to show this to the people. She can get really awkward sometimes specially when she feels nervous. Also, she's a big foodie.

Ayesha was sleeping like a baby unaware of the happenings around the ship. This cruise gave her the getaway she needed in order to move on from the ugly break up she had with her boyfriend. Also, the lovely ambience in the sea would refresh her mind so that she could work on ideas for her new writing project.

Ayesha was having a wonderful dream where she threw her boyfriend in the sea full of white tip sharks. Though the dream may not be true in real life but the grin on her innocent face was for sure. Suddenly some loud noises and commotion from the corridors got into the middle of her beautiful dream and she crashed down from the edge of her bed. All confused and startled by so many screams coming from outside, she gasped for some air.

"Gosh! Did we hit some ice berg. I can't die like this without meeting my Jack Dawson," Ayesha cried while trying to get back on her feet as her half asleep brain started recalling scenes from Titanic. Reaching out for her glasses she moved hastily towards the door to find out what's happening.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

767 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:49 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Rachel found herself standing in front of (and looking up to) a tall man that looked like he'd just been pulled out of a Lord of the Rings movie. They really got an interesting crowd for this one. Maybe she'd better start by making friends.

She left the gun tucked under her shirt and pulled a smile onto her face. "What do you think of all this?"

[67 words]

[she/her]

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:50 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Aideth raised a brow and chuckled. “It’s interesting, I will say. Didn’t expect this, but hey, a bit of target practice is right up my alley.” This girl didn’t really seem… dangerous, per say. “…I’m Aideth. What’s your name?”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

935 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:31 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Jerica crept along silently, Lysol in hand, as she tried to make sense of the situation. She wasn't sure what was going on. But she still planned to come out on top of it all. She hesitated by the door when she heard someone rambling about icebergs inside.

Jerica took a step back, raised her can of Lysol, and waited to see who would emerge from within.

67 words

[they/he]

767 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:01 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

It was then that Rachel noticed that the man was in fact carrying a bow. He was really committed to the look. But if he knew how to use that thing, he wouldn't make a bad ally.

Begrudgingly, she introduced herself. "Rachel. Maybe we should move on before we run into some less friendly people?" Luckily, it didn't seem like many others were brave enough to venture out yet. "Don't want to be cornered when people decide to come out."

[80 words]
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[she/her]

158 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:01 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Ayesha opened the door and leaned onto one side as she struggled to find balance on her wobbly feet. Someone could have sure mistaken her to be drunk looking at her condition. She yelled while rubbing her eyes and adjusting her glasses "Where are the life-boats?"

There was a tall woman with a very strong built body standing right across the corridor. She was staring at Ayesha as if she has seen some alien. What surprised Ayesha was that this lady was holding a can of Lysol pointing right at her.

"What are you thinking of doing with that. Are you the cleaning lady here?" Ayesha clearly had no idea what she was saying.

935 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:20 am
View Likes
Shady says...

This woman was clearly not a threat.

Jerica lowered her can of Lysol, deciding she didn't need the weapon for this interaction after all. "Who are you?"

[they/he]

158 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:28 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Ayesha got a feeling she might have made a mistake in analyzing the situation. But the suspicious look on the other girl's face did make her more confused.

"Hey! I'm Ayesha" she said as she stifled a yawn. "Would you mind telling me what's happening around here? Did something happen to the ship?"

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:38 pm
View Likes
LizzyTyler says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Madilyn/Maddie Garrow
Character Pronouns: She/her
Appearance: Madilyn is white, and has wavy red hair often up in a ponytail. She has very dark blue eyes, and a perpetually angry face.
Personality: Madilyn is a prickly person, with a short temper when it comes to questions. She has a dark past that she doesn't like talking about. Maddie projects an angry figure, that most people go out of their way to avoid. She doesn’t like people, or talking, but the few friends she does have, are tight nit, and completely loyal to one another.

Maddie's head snaps up, as the intercom crackles off. What did she just hear? Was this some kind of prank? Madilyn glances around her tiny room, debating what she should do. She could wait it out in her room, in till everyone got their acts together, and told her what really happened. But...something told her this wasn't a prank. Looking around her room once more, she picked up a backpack, and started packing. Who knows what she might need. But she was going to find out what was happening. At any cost.

And so, she swung her backpack over her shoulder, sheathed a knife she had found in her kitchenette, and stepped out the door.
“your highness” is gender neutral

so if you are ever confused about my pronouns

that’l work

alternatively “your majesty”, “my liege”, and “supreme overlord”

*please note “your grace” is also acceptable

935 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:52 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Jerica looked at the girl - Ayesha - bewilderedly. Had she just slept through a murder? Or... was it a murder at all? Jerica still didn't know what was going on.

"I... don't know," she admitted, looking over her shoulder before looking back at Ayesha. "I think someone just got murdered."

50 words

[they/he]

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:38 pm
View Likes
LizzyTyler says...

Maddie creeped across the hall, stopping in her tracks as she heard voices from around the corner. Drawing her knife, Madilyn tip toed up the the intersection, and peered out. There stood two people, a brown haired, blue eyed girl, and a…man? What in the world? Did he seriously have a bow and arrow?

Maddie pinched her brow, and sighed. Gosh, I don’t have the patience to deal with a crazy person right now. she thought But…I have to figure out if they know anything. Making up her mind, Maddie readjusted her grip on the knife, and stepped around the corner, into full view of the two people.
“your highness” is gender neutral

so if you are ever confused about my pronouns

that’l work

alternatively “your majesty”, “my liege”, and “supreme overlord”

*please note “your grace” is also acceptable

Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton