Young Writers Society

Melent Forest RP

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:14 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

Melent Forest RP OOC
//Hello and welcome all. Age for characters, please be between 10-19. You don't need to read my book to understand, and this takes place all in a forest that covers a continent.\\

Lee was off, leaving his group of friends behind to make new ones and new memories. He knows this decision will be tough, but if he makes new friends and memories life out there would be a little better.

//This is a fantasy roleplay so have fun and adventure with it, take yourself into a world of fantasy and myths with this roleplay, go to the ooc roleplay if you want to join, there's a certain amount of spots!

1. @Magebird
2. @Pokeberry111
3. @MustachesAndSwords
4. @LostInThought
5. @King15Mori
Last edited by Pokeberry111 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name
Berry's Google Doc Books ^^

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Celium was lost.

He was really, really lost. He didn't know how he had gotten into this part of the forest - he couldn't even find where he was on the worn map he had just put back into his bag. He had been lost before and knew the map was outdated, but this was a different kind of lost. This was a "the forest spirits whisked you away to another place like the villagers said they would" kind of lost. Forest spirits had never done that to him before, but...

He bit his lip and grabbed onto the necklace dangling above his chest.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

12 Reviews

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:47 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

Lee was eating the berries that grew, that only Satyrs could eat without getting sick. In his Satyr form, he was perched on a rock that jutted out in one of the many pathways in the forest. Lee was at peace after what had happened and his long-awaited freedom was finally here. Perching back and grabbing the branch of a tree he smiled and picked more from the tree.
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:04 pm
View Likes
LostInThought says...

The boredom was starting to sink in. Well, Estella told herself that she was bored. However, it was loneliness that plagued her. She would never admit that to herself since that would imply that she in fact needed others.

The other fairies decided to uproot and leave. They felt something happening in the forest and decided that it was safest to go. For Estella, that was not possible. While she was always the one begging to leave, whatever was happening here was going to be better than just following the herd. She could feel it in her soul that something huge was going to happen.

While Estella was searching the forest for whatever was calling her name, she stumbled upon someone she has never seen before. Quickly and silently, she flew onto a high branch of a nearby tree to stay out of sight. He looked human. Estella had never seen a human before, and never thought she would. Maybe this boy was what she had been looking for. She shook that thought away, he looked too normal to bring about the massive change and destruction that the fairies had talked about before they left.

She tried to move to get a better look at him, but the branch where she was standing snapped under her feet and sent her falling down till she was laying right in front of him. As she lay in front of him, her vision went a little blurry. As she blinked, he slowly became more steady in her focus. She was about to ask him who he was and what he was doing here, but then she saw the necklace he had been fingering. “Where did you get that?” She asked, a little more forcefully than she intended.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Celium jumped when someone suddenly fell from a tree branch right in front of him. He had been alone before the forest changed. He was prepared for animals appearing from the depths of the woods, but he hadn't been prepared for a person.

A person with wings.

He put the necklace underneath his shirt.

"It was a gift," he softly said. After a moment of hesitation, he leaned down and offered her his hand.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:36 pm
View Likes
King15Mori says...

Dorians gaze sharpened as he took his aim at the odd being eating berries from the poisonous tree. As Dorian is a high elf he had never seen such a being. "It must be live stalk...very good looking live stalk." he though. Dorian took aim and missed just grazing the creatures leg, it cried out and fell before standing up and facing him as he was now standing. " H-how?" Dorian was perplexed on how such a being could be taller than him..an elf.. a high elf at that. Dorian suddenly felt under-dressed under the beings gaze and looked down at the outfit he was wearing, A black double split sheer skirt with a high necked long sleeve top...well you can hardly call it a top when it only covers his arms and neck and leaves his chest,stomach,and back bare for the world to see. "Introduce yourself!" Dorian said trying his best to sound snobby.
The High Elves talk of perfection, but they are a complicated people...I should know, for I am their King, but that is a secret between you and me. To everyone else, this one is simply Mori a noble of the high elven court. :wink:

12 Reviews

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:06 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

Lee's eyes widened as his leg got shot from something, somewhere. Falling off the rock he stood up and noticed a creature. Walking over to it demanded he introduces himself. "And why should I? You shot me in the leg..But fine. I am Lee of the Satyrs. And yourself?" He held a hand out to the tiny creature.
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name

Reviews: 1
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:59 pm
View Likes
MustachesAndSwords says...

Somewhere in the forest was a bubbling stream, part of a bigger network of water. Over the mumble of the stream's flow was a haunting, ageless melody. The particular piece was meant to seduce people, lure them to join in a siren's misery, but only if the words accompanying the piece were sung.

Current was perched on a rock, shoulder-length ginger red hair gathered around her shoulders, a single leg dangling in the stream, hands outstretched. She was practicing her control over water, and humming helped her gather her thoughts. The being had her eyes closed as she envisioned the individual droplets coalescing into a sphere, moving her hands in a rhythmic pattern, unintentionally humming at a loud enough volume to be heard.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:49 pm
View Likes
sakeofvanity05 says...

Elysium sensed the faint croak of a flute-like wind, as he neared the source of the sound. Having spotted a small glade with a waterfall backdrop, the sorrowful sight of a wood thrush pricked his heart, witnessing it take its final breaths.

On instinct, he pulled his ring out, crouching down and paying respects to the soul before placing the jewel atop its lifeless body. A soft white light met the flaming red of his ruby, indicating that the soul had accepted his offering. His gemstone brimmed with the magic of the dead — a comforting thought for a man tied to death.

But as the lingering melody of the frail bird faded from his ears, a new song took its place. It was wistful. The mellow ripples of gushing tides meshed tenderly with the overlay of a dreamlike, silky tune.

The enchanting spill of a lady's voice came from just around the riverbend, not far from where he stood.

And so, Elysium quietly roamed the dew-decked canopy of luscious evergreen... until happening upon a graceful water-moulding mermaiden— a curtain of deciduous foliage unveiling the mystical scene. A gingerly delicateness to her figure was a kindly sight. It drew the dead man in, the white of foaming waves and mistiness blending into a beautiful bubble. Thin beads of rivulet swirled about her, as he watched her hum away all the cares of the world.

In a sleepy daze, the sudden, buzzing chirrup of Thalen— the sweet little wood thrush he had just befriended— snapped him from his trance. He delighted himself with his bird buddy's music, its soul acting as an accidental, yet effective protection spell.

Thalen twittered, "Earth to Elysium?"

Elysium beamed back. "I'm here!"

He could hear it sigh from the other realm. "You need to be careful, Ely. I sense danger in your company."

He waved away the thrush's concern. "I wish to meet people of all kind and befriend them, Thalen! You mustn't worry. Now if you excuse me, there is a lovely girl I have yet to introduce myself to."

Elysium marched up along the bank, plodding boot-shaped prints into the limestone bed just across from where the mermaid dangled.

"Ah! Hello~!" he bellowed, smiling from hollow ear to ear. "I am Elysium, a skeletal roman warrior from an ancient past— revived from the dead by an evil wizard whom I have happily escaped from— otherwise known by Ely! It is a pleasure to meet you!"
Cutting to the chase, Elysium produced a double-edged, short iron sword from his waistband. "Now... would you care to indulge me in a sparring match?"
"It was a great mistake, my being born man;
I would have been much more successful as a seagull or a fish.

~ Eugene O'Neill, Long Day's Journey Into Night

"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes