z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy RP

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:03 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

When Linny, a young fairy accidentally betrays her whole flutter (that is just what I am calling a group of fairies) she is thrown out and must make it in the outside world. She tries everything she can to redeem herself, but after getting one of her wings torn off she can't do it. Her left wing may be gone, but the law of the fairy remains. She may not see her home tribe again, but no fairy in trouble is left by another fairy. She gets taken in by a different tribe, and realizes that no matter how bad today went, there is always tomorrow.

BTW, I am playing Linny. You can play any character. Third Person
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:29 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Hi, can I join this? What's the plot?)
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

93 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:37 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

@GrandWild you can join this, the plot is listed above. Only rule: have fun and be creative!
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr

112 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:43 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Awesome! I'll have a character up soon. What era is this in? Contemporary? Industrial? Medieval?)
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:28 pm
View Likes
Pokeberry111 says...

//May I join and do you have to be a fairy?
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore." -Michele Ruiz
They/Them
Berry/Lu's the name
Berry's Google Doc Books ^^

93 Reviews

Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:49 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

@Pokeberry11 you don't have to be a fairy. @GrandWild, the era would be in medieval times.

112 Reviews

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:01 pm
Ljungtroll says...

(Great! I'll get a character up soon.)

she/her

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:16 pm
View Likes
piyaliarchives says...

Hi @hannah0528
This seems very interesting. I am not informed about Role play Hollow. Will you tell me if this is where we should post?
Or do we have to post somewhere else?

112 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:33 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(@piyaliarchives Hi! There's a rules and FAQ forum in the RP Hollow for this very thing, but I can answer that question for ya. There are usually out of character discussion topics linked in the introduction post, but the creator has not made one to my knowledge. That's why we're discussing here)

she/her

93 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:15 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

We are supposed to post in the Hollow, this is just the discussion.

112 Reviews

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:18 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(How would you like us to list our characters? ie: Name, Age, Appearance, Personality, Gender, etc or simply a small compilation of the above in paragraph form?)

she/her

93 Reviews

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:12 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

Just in paragraph form. Sorry for the unclear directions, this is my first time!

112 Reviews

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:27 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(No worries! There's a first time for everyone here)

Spoiler! :
The Gumpwoggle is a massive troll hag living beneath a waterfall. She has appeared to be a rock formation for a long time, but in reality she has been hibernating for about two centuries. She is well over 2000 years old and it shows in the moss growing on her back and shoulders and in her hair. Her appearance is very stonelike, and her hair much resembles the moss that grows in it, hanging down around her wide, flat face in messy tangles. She has incredibly long arms that drag on the ground when she walks, and her fingers are like rocky twigs that are far longer than any human-proportioned fingers ought to be. Her back bends with age, as do her spindly legs. Her tail bears a great many trinkets made of bone, wood, stone, and feather, and she carries it over her shoulder to keep it from dragging on the ground. She is well over ten feet tall. She uses female pronouns but generally takes gender identity for granted: she is what she is, and that is that.

she/her

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:57 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Hannah I would like to tell you something. Actually this is the Roleplay hollow where you should be posting the story and Out- of-Character discussion is the place where all the story discussion is done.

No worries I understand this is your first time, so just delete the post here and create a topic in the OOC discussion, there you can discuss the story and here you are going to start the story
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

112 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Actually @ImaginativeAlice, the Replay Hollow is designed for people to write their OOC discussion here in the roleplay! This is a less formal area, so we leave OOC to the other platforms. Thanks for your attentiveness, though!

she/her

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins