z

Young Writers Society

Hollow

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:46 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

As they walked through the marsh, Sol couldn’t help but feel a sensation in the back of his head. “...Is it just me, or do you feel like you’re being watched..?”
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:47 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Amoku quickly sank deeper into the mud, definitely not wanting to be caught following them.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:47 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Jova raised an eyebrow, glancing around. "The ground is flat for miles around, my friend. If someone were watching us, I think we'd see them."
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

19 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:49 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Sol glanced around a little more. He sighed. “You’re right, I’m probably just being paranoid...” He continued walking.
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:54 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Paranoia is not unmerited in this place," Jova ventured. "Have you heard the stories?"
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

19 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:58 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Sol tilted his head slightly. “No..? Like I said, I’ve never been around here before...”
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:25 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Well, legend has it that when the sun goes down, soulless beasts wander the wastes, looking for some poor fool to feed them."

she/her

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:33 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Sol froze, and shuddered. “Ugh... like me when I couldn’t control myself..? Sounds awful...”
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:50 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"...I beg your pardon?" Jova kept walking, but his steps faltered a bit. What had he just said? "Is that all over now?"

she/her

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:53 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

“...I dunno..? When the dark magic first overtook me- when I first got corrupted- I turned into a horrible, uncontrollable monster. The features remained when I could control myself again. I was on a rampage, and I hurt one of my friends...”
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:55 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"I certainly hope that doesn't happen again," Jova said stiffly. "I rather like being alive and unharmed, if it's all the same time." He was beginning to have misgivings about this particular companion.

she/her

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:03 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

“Y-Yeah, me too.. it was scary...” Sol shuddered. “I-I’ll just try not to go in there again...”
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:05 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"In where?" Jova picked up the pace; he was liking this conversation less and less and the sun was beginning to hang low in the sky. They would have to set up camp soon.

she/her

19 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:07 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

“The dark woods... it was a portion of my town, known for its dark energy. A bit like this swamp, actually. It had a burst of dark magic when I went in, and I didn’t know about it...”
Do you how do?

112 Reviews

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Ah, dark woods are never good." Jova shook his head. "I prefer the wide open sky to a bunch of curving trees and leaves. There's so much to wonder about up there!"

she/her

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984