z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:20 am
Teddybear says...

Greed hardly cared about the game as they tossed their knives, earning a score a little less than Ryo's. "It's exactly how I've always been," they answered between throwing the knives, "there's not much to say about it."
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:48 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Hydra, this is The Darkness, could you come over to these coordinates?" whispered Harry into his communicator.

"Yes Captain, I'll be there in T - 29.578 seconds. I will hover outside of the establishment you're in 'cause it looks like its stuck in a bit of rift situation," replied the AI smoothly.

"Yup, that's a good way to put it. Oh and is everyone on board at the moment?" asked Harry.

"Yes, Captain."

"See you in 29.578 seconds then," said Harry, "Bye."

"Goodbye, Captain."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:03 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Glena cleared her throat. "So where are you from?"
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:16 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

"Oh!" Cerulian almost forgot ze was in a conversation. "Right, um... Earth, technically, though I haven't spent much time on the one I'm from, and I don't think it's the same one as yours. The multiverse is big, y'know? Really, really big. Hard to think some beings haven't left their little ponds when there's so much ocean to explore. Does that answer your question?"
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:09 pm
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

" I win! For a powerful entity, you sure hold back, huh? "

Ryo then goes back to his seat. In front of him is the items he ordered earlier. He then puts in the sugar and the milk into the tea filled mug. Then, he pour a partial amount of the mixture into the cup back. Ryo then takes the cup and start pouring its content back into the mug slowly while simultaneously lifting the cup higher and higher, resulting a layer of foam to form up on top of the 'pulled tea'.

" Hmm, foamy, just not as foamy as I thought it would be. I just assume this place don't have condensed milk but using sugar and milk will do quite the same trick " He then checks the whether the air is safe for him to breath before opening his mask which it folded to both side of his cheeks with a just a push of a button on the side.

" Man....been a while since I last breath without using a mask to filter out the contaminated air " says Ryo as he takes a sip of the drink with a satisfied smile.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:28 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Glena stared. "You're a little weird. But okay. I like you! We're gonna have lots of fun."
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:32 pm
Teddybear says...

Greed huffed at the 'you hold back' comment. "I don't 'hold back' anything. I'm immortal, capable of moving between dimensions, among other things. My abilities do not translate into a blanket of 'better than' over all beings with a lower power rating."

They reclaimed their seat as he did and swirled their drink in its cup.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

23 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:33 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

"Yeah?" Cerulian laughed a little to zirself. "You have any fun things planned, or are we gonna figure it out on the fly, cause I like to think I'm pretty good at the latter."

Ze downed the rest of zir soda and ordered apple juice instead of a refill.

105 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:26 am
View Likes
momonster says...

"I don't know." Glena said. "All I've done since getting here is starting conversations, and then the people walking away for some reason. I wonder if there's a game room somewhere?"

23 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:20 am
View Likes
blueca says...

" I pop in here on occassion, but I haven't really left this central area before, so I have no clue! There's at least a dartboard, if you're up for that?"
Ze tried their fresh glass of apple juice. "Damn, you're right, this is good. Oh, ssh-" Cerulian glanced nervously at Gelene, drawing out the word while ze thought of a recovery. "oooooot. Do you mind profanity, or-?"

105 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:24 am
View Likes
momonster says...

"I mean, I don't care, but the Big Guy does." Glena pointed to the sky.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 am
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

" Hmmm, I see. I guess greed is better than pride. I mean, back in my world, being greedy would either make your life easier or send you straight to death when scavenging. But being over confident at that place, you're basically making death wish for yourself. " Ryo takes another sip.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:47 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James moved to a corner of the Tavern, good, some quiet. He could do his job now, he reached into his suitcase and pulled out a square shaped device which he placed beneath the table.
*boop*

23 Reviews

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:55 am
View Likes
blueca says...

"Ah, alright, I'll keep that in mind," Ze paused a second. "Excuse me for a second."
Not giving a chance to respond, Cerulian briefly faded out of existence and returning armed with a midieval poleaxe. "In case someone gets up to something," ze added with a wink and a smirk.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:57 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James moved across the room where he than placed something under one of the bar stools.
*boop*

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour