z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:13 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

"Sweet." Ze took the weapon and shifted it in zir hand a little to check the weight and balance. "Thanks."
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:27 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James nodded "no biggie, just use it properly please, I don't want to explain to HR why somebody was blown up again."
*boop*

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

"...Again? That sounds like quite the story, I'd love to hear that one," zir head tilted slightly towards Glena. "Sometime."
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:56 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

James chuckled "I guess it is quite the story" he said. "So Cerulian was it? Where are you from?"
*boop*

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:10 am
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

Ryo moves to a much quieter spot in the tavern and takes out his mp3 player and headphone. He looks and the mp3 player's screen, scrolling around hundreds of playlist until he stopped at one particular playlist named 'Lofi for rainy days' and tapped on it to play it.

He inspect his sniper rifle and pistol again to see if there is any damage while occasionally takes a little sip from the cup when he suddenly felt a weird tugging sensation on his feet. It actually feels more like something is trying to chew his boot rather than tugging.

To his surprise, it turns out that one of the lurker actually manage to bite his boot and probably have its head decapitated when he rushed into the tavern. "What da? Why did nobody friggin tell me there is a lurker chewing on my boot?! Thank goodness its a military boot so they won't be able to bite my feet that easily." he mutters loudly without realizing that he had actually said it out loud.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:16 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

"I could probably chew through that flimsy boot and bite your foot for you," offered Amoku.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:48 pm
View Likes
5h4d0W says...

Huh? What? Urrr... Nu uh no thanks. I had enough share of getting chased by things that wants to eat me for a day. Do I know you? " shrugs Ryo as he stomps the lurker's head into a bloody mess.

"Sorry for messing up the floor with these. I will clean it up as soon as I'm done with my gear inspection " Ryo says to the bartender.

Damn, now I have to find a new boot. It actually almost chewed through the fabric. Ryo mutters to himself.
Last edited by 5h4d0W on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Set your heart ablaze!" -Rengoku Kyojuro, Flame Hashira of the Demon Corps

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:43 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

"I by no means want to eat you," sniffed Amoku, "I was just offering to bite your foot if you needed your foot bitten."
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:47 pm
View Likes
ccarson says...

Spoiler! :

Name: Cleo Carson

Personality: Calm, cool, collected. Shy around strangers.

Appearance: Tall | One eye green, other eye purple | Black hair | Has a pair of tan wings with darker speckles.

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Glock 19(9 mm hollow-point), 3A ballistic vest, Baton, Flashlight, Radio, First-Aid kit

Other: Her wings can slide into slits on her back, folding neatly against her spine. It's how she hides them. Corporal for the [REDACTED] County Sheriff's Office.

Originally From: Maximum Ride (Non-Canon, fanfic universe)

*Steps into the tavern*

"Finally... Another looong shift over. I wonder what's on the menu today."
"Hmm... This looks different...? They must've renovated the tavern."
Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown