Young Writers Society

Journey to the Butter Dragon

430 Reviews

Reviews: 430
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:36 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Sir Edward nodded his head solemnly, which left his oversized helmet rocking back and forth. "We might start here," he said, drawing an 'X' in a spot that marked the small farming village of Pie, right outside the capital city. This was where the Cavorting Croissant was! And it was also small enough that the Pastry Clerics - and Sir Edward shuddered at the thought of them - would be unlikely to find them.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

I usually show up online at times between 8am-2pm UTC.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:13 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

"Excellent," Crissy declared. "Let's leave immediately!"

Jeeves, returning with the king's saddle, coughed. "It'll be a few more minutes before the horses are prepared, my lady."

"Oh. Well, as soon as we are able, then." She nodded sagely. "Anyhow, have you all brought your weapons, or does anyone need to pick up supplies?"
mint, she/her =D

430 Reviews

Reviews: 430
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:45 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Sir Edward scrunched up his bushy brows. Weapons? Was he going to need a weapon? He was never a combatant, though he could swing a broomstick or two when he needed it. Perhaps some of the others might need to visit the blacksmith instead.

As for supplies, he'd brought his whole stash with him on his two horses. They had come from his small estate. He had brought three week's supply of ice-enchanted dough. If they met a fire mage along the way, they would be able to defrost and bake the dough to scrumptious bready perfection. Other than that, he had a week's supply of biscuits, which could be eaten right away.
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

I usually show up online at times between 8am-2pm UTC.

3835 Reviews

Reviews: 3835
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:56 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"I believe we have sufficient material to engage in combat. Don't we my lady?" asked Sabrina.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah