z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Castle

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:41 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Oh, dear, no! I came for inspiration, my good man! Haunted castles are frought with ideas ripe for the harvest, and I plan to squeeze every ounce of class out of this place." Sorenson grinned. "I have a couple of clients interested in making their homes somewhat Gothic, and I figured this was the most Goth place around."
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:08 pm
View Likes
LizzyTyler says...

Dani snorted, rolling their eyes. “Can see ghosts?” They repeated “What a bunch of bologna! I haven’t got all day, they’ve really got to get butts in here so we can scare them properly! I’ve got better things to do, and a perfectly fine book just waiting for me downstairs.” They said with a huff.
“your highness” is gender neutral

so if you are ever confused about my pronouns

that’l work

alternatively “your majesty”, “my liege”, and “supreme overlord”

*please note “your grace” is also acceptable

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:40 pm
ccarson says...

"Do I really need to do this?" Carson sighed into her radio, pulling up to the house.
"Yes, you do. We can't have whoever's on the property hurting themselves." a voice replied.
"I really wish that the teens that always come here would heed the 'No Trespassing' signs. Then I wouldn't need to do this," Carson said, "Alright, Ima be out at the house. Over and out."
As Carson stepped out of her car, she took a deep breath of the fresh night air. She always loved the night shifts.
"Alright, here we go," she said to herself, walking up the driveway to the house.

Bio:
Spoiler! :

Name: Cleo Carson

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. Shy around strangers.

Appearance: Tall | One eye green, other eye purple | Black hair

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Glock 19(9 mm hollow-point), 3A ballistic vest, Baton, Flashlight, Radio, First-Aid kit

Other: Corporal for the [REDACTED] County Sheriff's Office.

Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice