z

Young Writers Society

angels and demons a child of both

Reviews: 2
Thu May 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Darkheart4life says...

enter a world with sky islands, angels, demons, hybrids, dragons, spirits, romance, and fantasy

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:33 pm
ccarson says...

-Corp. Cleo Carson

Gets yeeted through another portal

"Ahh! ... Where am I?" She said to herself, "And how do I ALWAYS get myself into these situations?"

Bio:
Spoiler! :

Name: Cleo Carson

Personality: Calm, cool, collected. Shy around strangers.

Appearance: Tall | One eye green, other eye purple | Black hair | Has a pair of tan wings with darker speckles.

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Weapon(s)/Tool(s): Glock 19(9 mm hollow-point), 3A ballistic vest, Baton, Flashlight, Radio, First-Aid kit

Other: Her wings can slide into slits on her back, folding neatly against her spine. It's how she hides them. Corporal for the [REDACTED] County Sheriff's Office.

Originally From: Maximum Ride (Non-Canon, fanfic universe)

Currently AWOL
Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:32 pm
C1oudyC1oudy says...

Devi smiles as she sits in the tree. The feathery wings on her back are outstretched and the tips touch the branches. She was supposedly an angel but some things she did were... questionable.

Spoiler! :
~*"Back up a bit, you're in my mile long bubble."*~
Name: Devi Analee Lopez
Nicknames: Dev, D
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Devi | She has bright blue eyes and black hair. Her skin is a pale color. She is of average height with her hair falling in waves around her shoulders.
~*"Hey, where did all the cookies go?"*~
Family: Analee Lopez (Maiden name Roy) and Jackson Lopez
Personality: Shy and sweet but has a bit of a dark side. It would be advised to not mess with her or the people she cares about.
Backstory: Her home life is a bit messy. Her parents care about each other too much and supposedly had her by accident. They only ever pay attention to her if they have to. This caused her to be insecure about herself and constantly fight for attention or affection.
~*"Are you serious? What kind of answer is that?!"*~
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright

ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:19 pm
ccarson says...

"Oh, well. Better get moving," Cleo said to herself, "Don't wanna stay in one place for too long."
With that, Cleo walked off into the brush, using her baton to clear the way.
Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

The sun can square up and fight me. Apollo is just another bi disaster, and I could take him.
— AlmostImmortal